Putting Faces to the Names

stdreb27

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
ok just to update since others agreed that the santa hat picture on my christmas thread made me look pshycotic here is me. (yes there are no ornaments on my tree lower than 3 foot high thanks cats and dogs, the good news is next year I only have to hang 1/2 as many ornaments) see I'm all cuddley and stuff, you can tell, that is my cuddle face.
I like your tats, I'm thinking about getting two on each forarm, one the Don't tread on me Flag, and on the other the Come and Take it flag. My brother in law to be has those and they are awesome!

reefkprz

Originally Posted by stdreb27
I like your tats, I'm thinking about getting two on each forarm, one the Don't tread on me Flag, and on the other the Come and Take it flag. My brother in law to be has those and they are awesome!
thanks, I draw tattoo flash as a hobbyand I did most of my own tattoos, I am also looking into getting my tatto liscense but apprentiships around here cost a couple grand, and the pay is extremly unreliable. but untill then I'll keep drawing.

hunted

Originally Posted by forddna
Me at the chassis shop, getting fitted for the pedals, shifter, etc placement in my new outlaw radial tire Mustang.

Everything about that is HOT!

m0nk

Figured I'd add a recent one of AJ and I... we were at the Picture People this morning getting the professional xmas ones done with my sisters and brother-in-law, and when the "picture people" weren't looking, my sister snapped off a couple shots with my digital. I was actually trying to pick him up cause he was laying down picking his nose....

scsinet

Originally Posted by m0nk
Figured I'd add a recent one of AJ and I... we were at the Picture People this morning getting the professional xmas ones done with my sisters and brother-in-law, and when the "picture people" weren't looking, my sister snapped off a couple shots with my digital. I was actually trying to pick him up cause he was laying down picking his nose....
You are the first one to post in here that actually looks like I'd pictured.
Except Alix and DeMartini... but their own pics are their avatars so that kind of kills the mystery anyway.

jimmy 4

here i am. My face is a little messed up from when i broke my jaw. I think i broke my nose as well cuz its not very straight....oh well.
my eye. can anyone see or tell me what the little white dot on the left outer part of my iris is? Is it normal?