Putting Faces to the Names

S

sexyshrimp101

My very naughty puppy Stewie (just got in trouble in this pic
) and me...

My love and I...

saltn00b

Originally Posted by forddna
Me at the chassis shop, getting fitted for the pedals, shifter, etc placement in my new outlaw radial tire Mustang.

skiutah

Couple pics of me. I'm also a CAR FREAK. My other hobby is cars. I love em as much as I love my fish. Few picks of my cars. Enjoy.

My Mercedes S65 AMG Renntech'd... 748 HP!

My E55 AMG and My GL450

My G55 AMG

SLR in front of my Gulstream 3 in Salt Lake City

Another Pic in front of my plane

My girls in front of one of my Benz's

Kentucky Derby 2007!

Gave a bunch of my friends a ride home on the plane from the Kentucky Derby. Kevin Federline, Joey Fatone and Apolo.

saltn00b

Originally Posted by skiutah
Gave a bunch of my friends a ride home on the plane from the Kentucky Derby. Kevin Federline, Joey Fatone and Apolo.

i was almost jealous of your wealth and fine automobiles, until you said you are friends are kevin Federline and Joey Fatone

m0nk

Originally Posted by saltn00b
i was almost jealous of your wealth and fine automobiles, until you said you are friends are kevin Federline and Joey Fatone

Well, I have to say as a single dad, Kevin Federline (if it's THE Kevin Federline, heh) definitely gets some points for keeping his kids safe and looking out for them, as opposed to letting them drive and such.

hefner413

Couple pics of me. I'm also a CAR FREAK. My other hobby is cars. I love em as much as I love my fish. Few picks of my cars. Enjoy.
Uhhh, "here's all my cars and celeb friends... enjoy."
Just what do you do?

mie

Just out of curiousity what is your line of work? And is it legal?
Congrats on your success!

skiutah

Originally Posted by saltn00b

You know, Joey is actually a really great guy. Fun guy to hang out with.

skiutah

Originally Posted by Hefner413
Uhhh, "here's all my cars and celeb friends... enjoy."
Just what do you do?

Real Estate Development.
I actually charter the plane in Salt Lake and it's contracted through MGM Grand and flys all there clients around when we are not using it.
Works out great so we don't have to make the payment on it. We basically own it for free.

howardj

holy s***!
Awesome rides!, and life!

I have to ask, is the McClaren yours?
It has definitely have to be my favorite car of all times.

m0nk

Yes it is!
Cool deal, of all the celebrities, stars, etc, he's probably the only one (save for Jessica Biel) that I'd like to meet.