Putting Faces to the Names

J

jrthomas40

Originally Posted by sterling
Me........well sort of, maybe 30 years ago........................actually it's my daughter.....
she is beautiful!!!
is she single???...lol..jk

reefcrazy81

EDIT** THIS IS NOT A DATING SERVICE THERE ARE PLENTY OF SITES THAT HANDLE THAT PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO USE THIS SITE AS ONE****

imfsub12

Originally Posted by mtaviat
5 At work. If you can call it that.
Geez you look like an instructor I had for my IFR...

anubisxero

Originally Posted by REEFCRAZY81
EDIT** THIS IS NOT A DATING SERVICE THERE ARE PLENTY OF SITES THAT HANDLE THAT PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO USE THIS SITE AS ONE****

even funnier!!

jessi p

OK y'all, here are a couple pics of me. Daughter and I out trail riding, she on her pony and me on one of our racehorses.

Me at work taking care of one of the racehorses.

Me trying to convince the racehorse there is NOT an endless supply of peppermints in my pocket!

m0nk

Originally Posted by Anubisxero
even funnier!!

Hehe, I still haven't decided which was funnier, the original or the "edit".

anubisxero

Originally Posted by m0nk
Hehe, I still haven't decided which was funnier, the original or the "edit".
That's a touuuugh touuuugh choice. I think even the academy might have a tough time choosing between those.

p.s. as a follow-up I don't disagree with what he said as he was correct, his delivery was just all wrong. This is neither the time nor place for such things.

m0nk

Originally Posted by Anubisxero
p.s. as a follow-up I don't disagree with what he said as he was correct, his delivery was just all wrong. This is neither the time nor place for such things.

Yes, true on all points.

sharkboy13

well here we go, my actual self, here r the two tightest buds in NH (full pun intended) PS im not gay im just faking the smile so it looks like im not a depressed sack of lazy herpotologist

saltn00b

Originally Posted by sterling
Me........well sort of, maybe 30 years ago........................actually it's my daughter.....
holy dream girl batman!
i will just pretend i dont see a ring on that finger....

J

jrthomas40

Originally Posted by saltn00b
holy dream girl batman!
i will just pretend i dont see a ring on that finger....

i dont see a ring on her finger either...that ring is on the right hand not the left...lol

rad

Originally Posted by REEFCRAZY81
For the record, I realize this isnt a dating site but, so what if two people are joined by their common love for aquaria? I dont think that sort of thing would be encouraged but at the same time I dont see why it should be outright prevented. Heck, I wish I could find a chick with a tank.... not to be confused with a girl whos built like one....

scsinet

Yeesh just follow the rules everyone. This is a fun thread and I don't want to see it closed. They said right in the beginning not to post "you're hot" posts.