Putting Faces to the Names

perfectdark

Another classic,
Chiefs Wife,: "Martin hates boats, Martin Hates water, in fact Martin sits in his car when we take the ferry over to the main land. I guess its a childhood thing, theres a clinical name for it isnt there...." Chief: "Drowning..."
LMAO.....

perfectdark

Alright alright... I'll post a pic of me but I dont want all you ladies out there to goin crazy, stay calm no drooling...
Here you go....

hefner413

And hey Perfectdark... where is that pic of "Wilson" from. I know it's not a pic from the movie - is that your's or a pic from the one from the movie. WILSON!!!!

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by jennythebugg
here is me
Wow Jenny, Beautiful picture you look gorgeous! How are you doing? Hang in there!

perfectdark

Originally Posted by Hefner413
And hey Perfectdark... where is that pic of "Wilson" from. I know it's not a pic from the movie - is that your's or a pic from the one from the movie. WILSON!!!!

lol i just googled wilson and it popped up....first one i saw

alix2.0

Originally Posted by Hefner413
Hey Alix. I see you have an interesting clip on your profile page. any info on that?
haha. that clip is from marilyn manson's music video for "dope hat". the song was the only single from Portrait of an American Family, marilyn mansons debut album (after dropping "and the spooky kids" from their name). excellent video, definately my favorite. the two guys kissing are manson, and former bass player Twiggy Ramirez (Jordie White).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKblF3kBvIo
by the way, at the bottom of the icon it say "the boys taste like boys." (not "the taste boys boys like") this is because the band at that time was heavily influenced by "charlie and the chocolate factory" (mansons favorite film as a child. he felt it was symbolic of the corruption of innocence.) and there is a line in that movie that is similar to this, though i cannot remember what it is...
anyway, im sure that is a lot more information than anyone wanted. :)

stdreb27

Originally Posted by jennythebugg
here is me
So tobin was a player too.
The guy never stops amazing me.

hefner413

Well Alix - quite interesting... I'm a bit of a wimp tho - sorry - I started the video and didn't far enough to even catch that little clip.... just too much for me. Scary stuff. I haven't listened to manson since my highschool wrestling days - the fellas on the team always playing mason, zombie, nin... Rocky soundtrack - stuff to get you pumped up before the match...

jennythebugg

Originally Posted by stdreb27
So tobin was a player too.
The guy never stops amazing me.

he did have a way with the ladies

jennythebugg

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
Wow Jenny, Beautiful picture you look gorgeous! How are you doing? Hang in there!
not hardly but thanx for the compliment im doing better thanks

jtrzerocool

i posted in the other thread but here is me and my future wife...we are getting married in april...these were some of our engagement pics...

reefkprz

ok just to update since others agreed that the santa hat picture on my christmas thread made me look pshycotic here is me. (yes there are no ornaments on my tree lower than 3 foot high thanks cats and dogs, the good news is next year I only have to hang 1/2 as many ornaments) see I'm all cuddley and stuff, you can tell, that is my cuddle face.