Putting Faces to the Names

leopard_babe

I live in southeast michigan. I was "up north" lst weekend for a wedding and it was snowing there. When I left my house it was 57! Crazy michigan weather. lol

crimzy

Originally Posted by Leopard_babe
http:///forum/post/2839123
I live in southeast michigan. I was "up north" lst weekend for a wedding and it was snowing there. When I left my house it was 57! Crazy michigan weather. lol
Where are you from? I'm in Farmington Hills.

U

usirchchris

Originally Posted by YearOfTheNick
http:///forum/post/2833971
Analysts have gone to great lengths in attempting to reconstruct the lost footage of this trip. After many hours of hard work and scrutiny over getting back the pixels that were lost, we finally were able to come up with something possibly accurate. We used the gentlemans cut-off arm as a basis for this theory.
I have been laughing for 15 minutes straight...this is the funniest thing I have seen/read in quite a long time...where is award smily

U

usirchchris

THink I got it. How to do pictures that is. 48 minutes but I finally got it!!
Ok the first pic is of me after a long night of partaking in mass spirit consumption. Apparently I spoke extensively on the the art of pig farming that evening. This is odd for a couple of reasons. 1. I was talking about pigs. 2. I know absolutely nothing about pigs, or furthermore, what would be involved in remotely maintaing a farm. I was in Bellevue Ohio that night and must have been inspired by the local landscape. One of my fav recent photos cause the memory makes me laugh...

The second is of me and the better half. If you look closely you will see that I have a zit centered on my upper lip. Symmetry has never been more perfectly showcased as in this example. We were in california at the time...can you see who is using their suntan lotion and who is not??

U

usirchchris

BTW, thanks for the photobucket tip mboswell, that really helped me out. Idiot proof me thinks...