R.I.P Heath Ledger!

nyyankeees

I know, I just hear about this too, it's so sad, his little girl is only 2yrs. old she won't even remember him. Did he have problems with drugs? I don't ever remember hearing that about him but usually when a celebrity is "found dead in their home" it ends up being drug related. Such a waste.

nigerbang

BALLS!!! Sucks....Anyone seen the trailers for "The Dark Knight"
He looked wicked bad as the Joker and even had the laugh down...

ruaround

DAMN!!! although he did the whole brokeback thing he was still a great actor!!!
another one to young to pass IMO...

nigerbang

Originally Posted by ruaround
DAMN!!! although he did the whole brokeback thing he was still a great actor!!!
another one to young to pass IMO...
"I need more Cow-Bell"
That avatar is cracking me up...

autofreak44

i feel for him and all but thats screwed up... if you have a 2 year old daughter, you dont kill your self because you have issues... you look for help..... screwed up imo

socal57che

Originally Posted by autofreak44
i feel for him and all but thats screwed up... if you have a 2 year old daughter, you dont kill your self because you have issues... you look for help..... screwed up imo
I agree. Selfish jerk. Now I hate him.
ps
I still like Heath candy bars.

nyyankeees

They don't even know for sure it was suicide, it could have been an accidental overdose. God, people are so judgemental these days. Even if it was suicide I would not hate him. I've had people close to me attempt suicide before and I didn't hate them for it, I helped them and if they would've suceeded I'd have been sad for the loss but I wouldn't have hated them! His daughter is young enough that she won't even remember him and has no concept of death yet. It's sad that he's gone but she will be fine.

pontius

lol, his daughter will be "fine" because she's too young to ever remember who her father was? come on now. she's never going to remember who he was outside of some movies he made. it's not like he just left home, he's GONE, he robbed her of that. I agree with the others, EXTREMELY selfish. whether it was suicide, or accidental, it was still drug use. I have a daughter that same age, so if you ever see me using any kind of narcotic (unless it was given by a doctor for a REAL medical cause, of course), then please feel free to kick me in the face.

groupergenius

Originally Posted by Pontius
lol, his daughter will be "fine" because she's too young to ever remember who her father was? come on now. she's never going to remember who he was outside of some movies he made. it's not like he just left home, he's GONE, he robbed her of that. I agree with the others, EXTREMELY selfish. whether it was suicide, or accidental, it was still drug use. I have a daughter that same age, so if you ever see me using any kind of narcotic (unless it was given by a doctor for a REAL medical cause, of course), then please feel free to kick me in the face.

nyyankeees

Originally Posted by Pontius
I have 2 cousins who lost their father to an accidental drowning when they were 6yrs old and 5 months old, yes it was a sad loss for our entire family and sad they lost their father but they have a great mom and a great family and they were and are fine. One is now 18 and the other is 11 they are A+ students and great kids.
On another note.... This is one of the reason I hate pappanatzis. Just because they added "a bottle of sleeping p.ills was found on the night stand" to their reports he's automatically some druggie loser now. His family has issued a statement that he would NEVER committ suicide and that he was suffering from pnuemonia at the time of his death but lets all just assume he offed himself for no apparent reason. People amaze me these days.