RANDOM DRAWING FOR WEEKLY $25 GIFT CERTIFICATES!!!

Random cell phone shot of my tank. It's 4 months old. I plan on filling it up with soft corals and maybe a bubble anemone by the end of this year. My next purchase will be some LED lighting for my tank though.

mjtech12

Used my 25.00 Gift Certificate I got the 10 blue legged hermit crabs buy one get one and I bought 2 banded shrimp yay cant wait till Tuesday for delivery thanks Saltwaterfish.com

S

siptang

I was trying to make a purchase today but the site was slow as sin today and I will call on Monday morning to place an order. :/

Its great being able to show off your aquarium and your new acquisitions, especially to people that truly appreciate it. I think that's the best part of being part of this forum. The help factor has a lot to do with it too.

saban2013

Firefox is great. I switched from Google Chrome too. Just too many hangups. Don't need the stress...Just going to watch my fish now..

caligirlspike

As a "newbie" I love looking at my tanks because each time something is different! The way the corals and all the inhabitants change minute by minute. It is just SO cool!

mkinley17

Time to try for this weeks $25. It is truly amazing that we can bring a little piece of the ocean into our homes and just watch how different fish and corals interact with each other. And how fragile the ecosystem really is, if we make one little mistake on our tank it could crash, and you could say the same about our oceans. Mother nature is a wonderful thing.

gemmy

Another thing I love about the hobby is helping someone new to the hobby get their tank going. I love answering the questions and seeing them succeed.

mjtech12

Just received my order from Saltwaterfish.com that I used my $25 gift certificate all is doing good and arrived alive

novahobbies

I said it before and I'll say it again...I love sitting back in my chair, beverage of choice in my hand, and just zenning out in front of the tank. So much to see, so many new unknown critters that pop up....there's always something new going on in there.

dmanatee

I love my aquariums. I find them relaxing, entertaining and inspiring. Instead of having a telivision we have Deep-SEA-ANEM.
I am the fish quilter..