Random Quote Time!!!

lionfish99

"If does not exist build it, If it does exist make it better, In all things achive perfection"
Sir Henry Rolls of the Rolls-Royce Motor Company

easy88

wtf mate
this better work boy i dot twant to wind up working on your mothers emu farm. Homer simpson
aw man!!! i got honey on my knees. fast animals slow children .family guy

drummerbum

Originally Posted by JAL1639
I miss Bob & Tom!!!!
I moved from Charleston, SC to Waco, TX. Someone in Austin carried them but not now.

Are you talking about the radio show if so I got them here at Joliet IL

Fricken hilarious :hilarious

takia

"Chewing gum is really gross, chewing gum I hate the most."- Johnny Depp as Willie Wonka in Charlie and the chocolate factory
"remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astair did, but she did it backwards in high heels"- Faith Whittlesey (from the inside cover of How to Make Love Like a ---- Star

dan87

"ahh, I remember the foirst time I was shot out of a cannon"
-Tom Arnold True Lies
"As I understand it you haven't been using your paper for writing, but for rolling doobies! There'll be plenty of time for rolling doobies when YOUR LIVING IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!" Chris Farley SNL

dan87

"ahh, I remember the first time I was shot out of a cannon"
-Tom Arnold True Lies
"As I understand it you haven't been using your paper for writing, but for rolling doobies! There'll be plenty of time for rolling doobies when YOUR LIVING IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!" Chris Farley SNL

C

capschamp

I used to think you were crazy, but I can clearly see your nuts.
Austin Powers to Dr. Evil as they climb a ladder.

kinetic180

There is a theory which states that if anyone discovers just exactly what the universe is for and why we are here, that it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
~Douglas Adams
Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.
~Douglas Adams

R

rei511

D'OH! - HOMER SIMPSON
nimble little minx isn't she!- bill murry ghostbusters
just keep swimming, just keep swimming...... dorey
don't be so mellow-dramaculous! julia stiles and will farrow snl (playing the parts of gw bush and his daughter ?barbara)

S

simm

And of course.
"HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM" :eek:
My favorit is.
"We can have a slumber party and in the morning Im making waffles"