Rare fish pics

67 demon

Hey Scoot, nice looking Ghost. I also have one and love it. How long have you owned yours and approx. how long in length is it??

reefboys

Here are a couple of my fish that aren't extremely rare but are pretty rarely seen.
Clown Tang:

Sohal Tang:

And my Australian Harlequin Tusk:

scoot

hes about 1 foot long now and i think ive had him for 2 years now
thats cool that you have one i never see them!! how big is yours?

67 demon

Originally Posted by scoot
hes about 1 foot long now and i think ive had him for 2 years now
thats cool that you have one i never see them!! how big is yours?
I have had mine for almost a year now. When i get it, it was about 14 inches long. I recently measured him at about 21 inches.

S

shark bait

Originally Posted by Weatherby
Here's my 2 "rares":
1 & 2 are my Atlantic Cow Fish
and
3 is my Golden Pilot Jack
:happyfish :happyfish

my buddy just had to ship 6 Golden jacks to the American Aquarium as they we geting over a foot long in his 800g fyi

mikeyman356

sorry i have been on vacation for awhile now and i would just like to know what size tank reefboys has even though i no its like 2 months later.
P.S. if any one has anything else to post please feel free

S

surfinusa

Originally Posted by shark bait
As always I get sharks from all walks of life and here is my new one for the time being. This time it will be much harder than my last but none the less is quite the task. I would say he is by far the nost rare fish I have ever kept. I have never seen one for sale in any fish store. And the ones I do see that sell him ask you to fill out a very long question form berfore they will even give you a price on this guy.
This little guy was taken from his home off Catalina Island off the coast of California last week. The guy that got him did not know that just puting him in a tank with ocean water was a BAD idea. Once we talked about what he needed to keep him he made the right choice and gave him to mee to keep untill I can find a better home. I am awating a transport to Birch at UCSD in the next week or so.
He begain to eat squid last night.
what size tank is he in