cute fishie
Thank you
She gets alot of attention around here!

seattle

I'll take a pic of my Reef Butterflyfish tomarrow if I can

He is the best fish I ever had and the rarest
He eats like a pig and is as hardy as 1 too

reefer545

Not rare, but there has been no clown yet of any coloration, and the color of mine is not very common. I think the barless clowns are fairly rare, and better looking then the rest of the clowns. Whatever.

saltn00b

dont know if murph is still around but i would not consider the pictilis rare. my LFS gets them every few months. they get a wide variety of anthias that i never see in the trade otherwise. i like the pictilis, though, it was the best looking one i have seen. how was the temperament?

hillius31

Here's a picture of my Stonefish. I dont know if he was rare or not, but I cant find another one. Let him R.I.P.
Jr

bdhb12

after seeing the Hawaiian dragon morays I think I have a new favorite fish!!
What tank size do they need?

funkysean5

Here is my ol' A. thiellei clownfish. He is quite rare. When I first bought him I thought he was a tomato clown, so did my LFS.

oceansidefish

Originally Posted by REEFER545
http:///forum/post/2246555
Not rare, but there has been no clown yet of any coloration, and the color of mine is not very common. I think the barless clowns are fairly rare, and better looking then the rest of the clowns. Whatever.
The

[hr]
clowns are becoming much easier to get now... One of my local LFS had about 10 in a 250.... They are even coming completely colorless now.