Really good riddle game!

lazypinoy

Originally Posted by BellaNavis
I quit on 16, just checking where everyone else was at. Good luck to all your crazy people, lol!!!!!
u cant quit on 16! at least try to make it at twenty! here ill help u out. the clue is in the url. its flag. the u.s. has a red white blue flag. and has stars and stripes. but this flag has 3 seperate parts with those colors. did u figure out the colors?

lazypinoy

I quit on 16, just checking where everyone else was at. Good luck to all your crazy people, lol!!!!!
u cant quit on 16! at least try to make it at twenty! here ill help u out. the clue is in the url. its flag. the u.s. has a red white blue flag. and has stars and stripes. but this flag has 3 seperate parts with those colors. did u figure out the colors? not many countries have these colors.

darknes

I quit on level 35 a while ago. They were starting to get way too difficult for me, lol.

sinaloa213

ive been working on level 5 for a couple days now and ive read every clue now about 100 times
can anyone just tell me the answer
please

lazypinoy

Originally Posted by SiNaLOa213
ive been working on level 5 for a couple days now and ive read every clue now about 100 times
can anyone just tell me the answer
please

im just gonna give the way to solve cuz 1-10 are training rounds. user.jpg are file extensions meaning that they can go to the end of ur url. so take away /whatever.html and replace it with that ext. ur looking for a user and pw. and the extensions are in ur face. user is extension user.jpg and pw is in the playlist. (its a extension too)

lazypinoy

Originally Posted by Darknes
I quit on level 35 a while ago. They were starting to get way too difficult for me, lol.
darknes help me reach 35. im on 31. the metro stage. i feel like finding the guy who made this and torture him for answers. :notsure: i loooked at the source and found the map. circled all the things that were on the clue. then i went blank...

darknes

Originally Posted by LazyPinoy
darknes help me reach 35. im on 31. the metro stage. i feel like finding the guy who made this and torture him for answers. :notsure: i loooked at the source and found the map. circled all the things that were on the clue. then i went blank...
Ok, now this one is tough, but I liked it.
Your clue is: "michel ange, villiers, la motte = ---". You need to find these three places to figure out how they relate to the word "---". It has to do with the number on the tunnels that cross through each place. (Some places have more than one tunnel).
Once you find the pattern, you need to relate it to the other clue in the puzzle. (Hopefully you found what happens when you put your hand in the door)

lazypinoy

Originally Posted by Darknes
Ok, now this one is tough, but I liked it.
Your clue is: "michel ange, villiers, la motte = ---". You need to find these three places to figure out how they relate to the word "---". It has to do with the number on the tunnels that cross through each place. (Some places have more than one tunnel).
Once you find the pattern, you need to relate it to the other clue in the puzzle. (Hopefully you found what happens when you put your hand in the door)
is it....av*****....damn it is! :mad:
thanks ok next one 33! help me agen! its that error message one. lol im almost there. maybe i could help u with 35 if i ever get there.

darknes

Originally Posted by LazyPinoy
is it....av*****....damn it is! :mad:
thanks ok next one 33! help me agen! its that error message one. lol im almost there. maybe i could help u with 35 if i ever get there.
I cheated on this one and got help. Apparently, you are supposed to connect all the "points" or "dots", and you get a picture of a cat.

lazypinoy

man i would have never guessed that either. thanks. and i hat 34 now...i have a phobia on crosswords and search puzzles. gotta head ache just lookin at this. how do u solve this?

lazypinoy

ok i quit and i think daknes just quit too. heres what i have concluded!
WARNING THIS IS A MEGA SPOILER.
1. remove the head pieces and click on the brain.
2. level3.htm
3. 4level.htm
sheep.htm
5. user:little
password:game
6. holdalls.htm
7. commu
nication.htm
8. type
in plain
9. type in oil
10. television.htm
11. little.htm
12. big.htm/paper.htm
13. type
in particles
14. type in obvious
15. flag.htm
16. type in gabon
17. type in machine
18. normal.html
19. sunshine.h
tm
and then click on the ouverture facile logo
20. type in chat
21. decibel.htm
22. type in becomes
23. kitty.htm
24. type in decadence
25. magic.html
26. type in Bartholdi
27. type in beziers
28. type in aerosols
29. bird 30. flower.html 31. easy 32. level33.html 34. press ok.
29. asylums
30. rlll.html
31. ave
nue.html
32. garnet.html
33. type
in cat
34. .com/riddles/nox/nextlevel.html
35. congratulations.html
36. type in flint
37. type in animal2470
38. sheep/window.html
39. u
nderground.htm
40. type
in mrclean
41. type in chicken
42. mango.html
43. type in black
if u havent started this game, then dont. it will kill ur time. do something else! for those of u already into it, maybe this can blow off some steam but ur jus screwin urself if u get these answeres because ull never solve beyond 45 without solving these independently.