Really good riddle game!

ruaround

Originally Posted by renogaw
make sure you spell it right with no spaces
24 - i have spelled judith, judy, jude, dith, dame, third, three, dee, d, 3-d, 3d, 3rd, and numerous other things... what am i missing???

ruaround

Originally Posted by LazyPinoy
help on number 10! the picture icon one. hints please!
doesnt the picture have a .jpg extension??? need a little more of a memory refresher... title... mor description...

lazypinoy

Originally Posted by ruaround
doesnt the picture have a .jpg extension??? need a little more of a memory refresher... title... mor description...
ive tried putting the ext in the broswer then i getta page that says good luck 2/2 then i tried page1b and it says it told me already it doesnt exsist. hmmm

ruaround

remember how you altered the URL in level 2 & 3??? if page 1 doesnt exist then what comes before b???

ruaround

there are a TON of hints for 11 in this thread... and i believe the answer is too... i was stuk on it cuz i couldnt turn a knob...

renogaw

24 - i have spelled judith, judy, jude, dith, dame, third, three, dee, d, 3-d, 3d, 3rd, and numerous other things... what am i missing???
you're missing 4 more letters and a totally different pattern.
look at the other cards too.

ruaround

you're missing 4 more letters and a totally different pattern.
look at the other cards too.
renogaw... i am just NOT seeing this one...

renogaw

nope :p this is one of the easier ones!
kk i'll give you a hint though:
look at the back of the first card...it has a 3 on the back right?
write down the letter that the 3 coresponds to in the name on the card.
now... look at the second card... what does it have? a number on the back and a name on the front?

ruaround

put the letters in the same order the cards were in...
ya know... that clue really makes no sense... nor do the hints in the clue forum... it makes you focus on the one card too much...
onto 25... the walrus...coo coo ka choo... any hints???

renogaw

that's where i am at, and haven't really paid much attention to it for a couple days.
probably has something to do with the original sound byte one.

lazypinoy

there are a TON of hints for 11 in this thread... and i believe the answer is too... i was stuk on it cuz i couldnt turn a knob...
oops, i meant 12. 11 was easy.

darknes

ya know... that clue really makes no sense... nor do the hints in the clue forum... it makes you focus on the one card too much...
onto 25... the walrus...coo coo ka choo... any hints???
Sorry, I haven't had internet for a few days. This is a tricky puzzle, and I still don't know what the clue and pictures have to do with anything. Basically, the seal is "speaking" a language. You don't need to do any manipulation with the sound, He's "speaking" a word. :thinking:

renogaw

the quote translates to "this is not a seal", which is obvious its a walrus, just i can't get sound recorder to pickup the message so i couldn't manipulate it.

darknes

the quote translates to "this is not a seal", which is obvious its a walrus, just i can't get sound recorder to pickup the message so i couldn't manipulate it.
morses is the translation of walrus from English to French.

renogaw

Originally Posted by LazyPinoy
15 is killing me. ive printed them out but cant seem to fine which order they come in. gah!!!
how many have you printed out, have you cnnected the dots, and have you tried to spell a website address?