Really good riddle game!

renogaw

Originally Posted by ruaround
OMG... i am onto 23 and i am stuck!!! thanks for the answer to 22 Darknes!!!
am i on the right track for 23? i see you're onto 24 now.

darknes

Originally Posted by renogaw
am i on the right track for 23? i see you're onto 24 now.
It sounds like you are on the right track. I could never figure out the hex editor, as I've never heard of it before. I got to about the point you are at and just gave up.
If you want the answer:
Spoiler kitty Spoiler

Originally Posted by renogaw
you try typing that word in the address?
Yes! I don't think it's even a word though. Holddlls is what I get.

lion_crazz

You are reading it wrong if that is what you came up with. Check out the two letters that repeat with different numbers attached to them...
I had the same problem until my brother pointed it out to me.

ruaround

Originally Posted by Darknes
24? Is that the one with the cards? Most of the names were visible on the cards, but this might help:
http://www.woodenhorsebooks.com/Playing-Card-Names.html
thanks Darknes, but i have already seen this... and it doesnt make any sense... neither does the clue... i have tried converting the value into a # and various names... what am i missing???

ruaround

Originally Posted by 2563
Yes! I don't think it's even a word though. Holddlls is what I get.
your off one letter on that...

darknes

thanks Darknes, but i have already seen this... and it doesnt make any sense... neither does the clue... i have tried converting the value into a # and various names... what am i missing???
The clue is Queen of Hearts=d. Now, put your mouse on the queen of hearts, and you see a number 3 on the back. What do 3 and d on the Queen of Hearts have in common?

ruaround

What do 3 and d on the Queen of Hearts have in common?
really horrible paper glasses with red and blue lenses... lol...
man i have no idea... i thought being away from it for a while something would jump out at me... nothing...

ruaround

Well, look at the name on the card. Third letter is a "d".
that is one of the first things i saw... but when i type that in the "OK" box i get a bad link...

lazypinoy

ok im on the lv 8 the cellphone one. ive looked at the pic real close and saw the #'s. iv looked at my cell and spelled the word "plain" is that correct? how do u figure out the words? for instance. the number 7. lets say there are 2 guys wearing number 7's. so if i press seven twice on a phone i should get the second letter on the number 7 button right?

renogaw

that is one of the first things i saw... but when i type that in the "OK" box i get a bad link...
make sure you spell it right with no spaces

renogaw

Originally Posted by LazyPinoy
it dont work
look at your phone. figure out a word that those numbers spell out, put in the box, click ok.