Rebelprettyboy 14-Gal BioCuBE Pic DIAry!

rebelprettyboy

yeah theyre some AOGs that are recovering..
IDk what happened to them, but they were growing very fast and then started dying? 3 dips later they are coming back nicely!

blazin2k6

EXCELLENT LOOKING SHOTS. I Wish i could buy me some new corals to take pictures of but currently i am not able to do so :( Maybe later today or tomorrow i will go to LFS !!! Well i hope everything is going well for ya bro. Talk to ya soon

subielover

Rebel does your clown swim up and down kinda funny? I was looking at 2 at my lfs today, they were in seperate tanks, and they were swimming up and down. They were maybe moving up about 2 or 3 inches and then back down and so on and so forth. It was pretty funny looking actually but I wasn't sure if that is normal behavior. I will probably wait 2 weeks or so and see if they still have them. I want one

rebelprettyboy

Random top down pics from yesterdy. Not evenm good pics but thought Id post them newayz...
My zoa garden in this tank is starting to come back after my cleaner shrimp killed off al but about 5 polyps of my zoas!

rebelprettyboy

FTS...
As u can see it might not look as fulll. Sold all the mushrooms that were in the sandbed so I can get mroe zoas and maybe 2 or 3 acans whenever we move

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by subielover
http:///forum/post/2753580
Looks nice reb
I hope you gave that cleaner shrimp a piece of your mind

It died very randomly.. Cant say that I was the least bit sad!
Im loving how the zoo rock is coming back now. I was at one ppoint scared to put zoas in this tank. But now I cant stop puttin them in there!

blazin2k6

WOW MAAAN YOUR TANK HAS GOTTEN VERY STOCKED. I loving it, That favia in the front is awesome and that huge toadstool. Wish mine would grow that big :) Its like ssize of a coral right now. I cant see, to be getteing it to grwo anymore. well i gotta run. NO TIME FOR ME HARDLY ANYMORE. Its like i am running on empty all day. AHHHHH. It is such hectic right now maan. learning to be a daddy overnight is not easy :( and i am freaking stressing out sxooo bad. ggetting on lil mamas nerves because i am complaining and sstuff but i mean this is rough ~ sorry i am talking about things on yo9ur thread. you can delete it or whatever. I just needed to let something out. I am dying inside. I AM VERY EXCITED for having a new baby but wow i just wish there is 100 hours in a day. AHHH well later

rebelprettyboy

Out of town for the weekend! Ill reply to ur comment if I get on while im out of town guys.
take it easy. and hope the tank does okay while im gone!

blazin2k6

HEY HEY WHY DIDNT YOU ASK IF I WANTED TO GO ? Goodluck in that hurricane. These gas prices around here went from 3.41 to 3.99 in 12 hours :(

paintballer768

Nice looking tank bro. The armageddons might not like being that far from the light though. See how they respond. Mine are mid/high and have been forever.

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2753950
WOW MAAAN YOUR TANK HAS GOTTEN VERY STOCKED. I loving it, That favia in the front is awesome and that huge toadstool. Wish mine would grow that big :) Its like ssize of a coral right now. I cant see, to be getteing it to grwo anymore. well i gotta run. NO TIME FOR ME HARDLY ANYMORE. Its like i am running on empty all day. AHHHHH. It is such hectic right now maan. learning to be a daddy overnight is not easy :( and i am freaking stressing out sxooo bad. ggetting on lil mamas nerves because i am complaining and sstuff but i mean this is rough ~ sorry i am talking about things on yo9ur thread. you can delete it or whatever. I just needed to let something out. I am dying inside. I AM VERY EXCITED for having a new baby but wow i just wish there is 100 hours in a day. AHHH well later
Yeah I like the favia alot. That toadstool is becoming one of my favs in the tank. Its pretty sweet to look at and its more pink that that color that it shows in the pic!
haha I bet u dont hardly ever time for ursewlf it all goes towards ur lovely daughter! And u can always come to my thread to vent. Gives me something to read with my boring life. And ill write Bush about making these days 100 hours for now on!

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by paintballer768
http:///forum/post/2754683
Nice looking tank bro. The armageddons might not like being that far from the light though. See how they respond. Mine are mid/high and have been forever.
Theyre likin the spot where I placed it on the zoa rock. Trhey get a lot of flow. Not to much light, but its lookin great. That other frag on thats 2 polyps and on baby I send out on monday. and I got another single polyp thats behind the favia thats lookin okay. Recovering cuz it came uinglued off the frag plug and I had to fish it out from under a rock

rebelprettyboy

Very well. Just some hungry fishes when I got home. and the 30 gal had a little cyno in the bottom and now its alor, but ill take care of that this weekend when I do a water changes. Had my timer set wrong so they were on a full like 36 hours then I had my grand ma fix it