Rebelprettyboy 14-Gal BioCuBE Pic DIAry!

paintballer768

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2741589
lol idk? Whats that? Let me in on the secret!!
I was at the LFS and they have a huge vat of clowns. Some are in the corners nipping at each other and doing a sort of "shaking" dance. When two clowns of similar size are introduced, I think they will fight. The original clown will either kill the intruder, or the intruder will begin this like submissive showcase, and then the original may or may not stop the harrassing. They might become a pair, or they might kill each other, tough odds haha

blazin2k6

YOOO AWESOME PICS. HEy where do you get SQUID from ? i LOOK at walmart but all i can find is cooked squid :( Because i want to feed my acans some and see howthey like it.

rebelprettyboy

The clowns fought for alittle bit and now they pretty much hang together all day and night and they host the feather duster at night? from time to time the female will nip at the male...
Umm I bought the aquid at a LFS. It like the ones that come in a package like mysis and other frozen food...

paintballer768

http:///forum/post/2742301
The clowns fought for alittle bit and now they pretty much hang together all day and night and they host the feather duster at night? from time to time the female will nip at the male...
Umm I bought the aquid at a LFS. It like the ones that come in a package like mysis and other frozen food...
Thats good to hear. Seems like theyve pretty much established dominance, I hope they begin breeding for you soon. And you got squid at your LFS? Im going to look at Publix this week and see what kind of goodies I can bring home for the tank and take a whack at making my own food

rebelprettyboy

Hope they dont start breeding to soon. I cant afford the stuff to raise right now!
anyone else feel this forum is dying a slow death?

subielover

Uhh, don't say that. I rely on this forum for a lot of information and guidance. Good to hear though about your clowns.

rebelprettyboy

lol ive been on diff forusm more than this onelately. Tired of having to click on NEW POSt and the first 20 threads are political threads!! Idc about poltics lol.. If i vote im just gonna vote for Obama cuz hes black

paintballer768

Did the stalks reduce to that size if your tank or did you cut them that small? Theyre a lot shorter than mine hahaha.
PS - I think you took the shot of my new avatar, thanks!!! Hahah

rebelprettyboy

hahaha I was gonna put it as my avatar! But SWEET!
Nah they're long in my tank as well. idk why that frags stalks are pretty short cuz I just chipped off by the rock?

paintballer768

http:///forum/post/2746026
hahaha I was gonna put it as my avatar! But SWEET!
Nah they're long in my tank as well. idk why that frags stalks are pretty short cuz I just chipped off by the rock?
Haha if you want to use it you can.
I guess they were a bit shocked from fragging? Dunno

perfectdark

Looking awesome man... LOVE the Favia... FYI you have 2 B&W Saddle Back Clowns.. aka, Amphiprion polymnus. A true Sebae is.. Amphiprion sebae. A tell tail indicator from one to the other is the Sebae has a yellow tail. They are often confused but I am 99.9% positive. IMO thats awesome, the B&W Saddle back is prob my favorite species of anemone fish. I have had 0 luck with them, my LFS has a near 100% mortality rate with them, and only them. I dunno, I gave up on them a long time ago.