Rebelprettyboy 14-Gal BioCuBE Pic DIAry!

blazin2k6

I just scoop mine up when they get in the back chambers. What you scared of ? That they will bite and kill you ? LOL. Its a clownfish for goodness sakes. I mean mine nips at me all the time when i stick my hand in the tank. The female one but its more of a shock than hurt when it bites.

subielover

Lol, I think you could take her reb!
Glad to see you got a job, and so did I!!! Finally so now we can really start to go nuts, check that you already have been going nuts, so I guess I got some catching up to do. Sweet pickup on the 40 breeder, any plans yet?

rebelprettyboy

I tried to take some pic w the actintc bulb on. I put it in tonight just to take pics, but idk how to take em. They all just look like crap and doesnt pop out like what I see...

rebelprettyboy

This mushroom is pretty sweet, But it doesnt get much light cuz its in the back of the tank. But it has blue speckles. Looks like the other ones n the tank but w speckles

blazin2k6

Hey rebel , EXCELLENT SHOTS BRO ! I really like em alot. Also i noticed on that new favia you got. You got those same anemones as me. What are they and did you get rid of em or just leaving em ? I got about 5 in my tank. They dont seem to bother my zoos but i cant get rid of em either.LOL.

rebelprettyboy

yeah I noticed it when I bought that piece that they were the same as urs. And its also some one that big zoa rock I bought this weekend. I think its mojanos. Im gonna try to get rid of them w that Rid Aiptasia stuff whenever I get money to order a bottle of it

blazin2k6

I had some stuff called Aiptasia Control and it didnt work :( LOL and the peppermints dont bother to eat em neither. The sexy shrimp will sit inside em though and they dont try to eat the shrimp :) its pretty cool actually

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2736837
I had some stuff called Aiptasia Control and it didnt work :( LOL and the peppermints dont bother to eat em neither. The sexy shrimp will sit inside em though and they dont try to eat the shrimp :) its pretty cool actually
lol idk. this favia has like 8 of em. I hope they go away if not oh well

rebelprettyboy

My WAR CORAL is a pig. If I feed it 4 times it still wants more!
Huge squid pieces its eating!

A couple hours later when the lights were fully out. Still cant figure how to take pics with the flash w this cam. FIRST TIME IT EVER PUT ITS SWEEPERS OUT THIS FAR. AND IVE HAD IT FOR A WHILE NOW.

subielover

Looks nice rebel, war coral looks crazy with those tentacles out
kinda freaks me out lol. Your fish look really cool together

nolanrob123

It's not just about looks but what's underneath. I used to have a 75 with fowlr and I was in love with it but felt empty inside. Now I know what I want but it I have to map it out. It looks like you are doing what you like though, you should start your own store!