Recovery.

S

siptang

Hey guys, op is updated with some pics and angels they get along great so far.
I put both of them in at the same time around 1am when everyone was sleeping and when they were sleeping.
Flame is much smaller then coal beauty and that initially worried me a bit but they seem to get along fine. Now my purple tang... hmm.. she will chase them for a bit if they let her. (more flame then the coral beauty though)
Thanks for looking guys, more updates coming soon. I promise.

orca t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siptang http:///t/388524/recovery/20#post_3428522
Hey guys, op is updated with some pics and angels they get along great so far.
I put both of them in at the same time around 1am when everyone was sleeping and when they were sleeping.
Flame is much smaller then coal beauty and that initially worried me a bit but they seem to get along fine. Now my purple tang... hmm.. she will chase them for a bit if they let her. (more flame then the coral beauty though)
Thanks for looking guys, more updates coming soon. I promise.
The Coral Beauty will not tolerate that chasing for very long. They are little but mighty

S

siptang

They are doing awesome.
They seem to swim together time to time and even share a same cave time to time.
Everyone is eating well now. I have been feeding very heavy for last week and they are responding very well.
Purple tang is chasing flame angel a bit but she's eating and exploring in between corals and rocks. As pic shows from my original post, she made the bottom of brain coral and mushroom rock her little cave with blue tang as her neighbor.

travelerjp98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siptang http:///t/388524/recovery/20#post_3429033
They are doing awesome.
They seem to swim together time to time and even share a same cave time to time.
Everyone is eating well now. I have been feeding very heavy for last week and they are responding very well.
Purple tang is chasing flame angel a bit but she's eating and exploring in between corals and rocks. As pic shows from my original post, she made the bottom of brain coral and mushroom rock her little cave with blue tang as her neighbor.
Nice!

S

siptang

Wife promised to take pictures today with our nice camera, expect big picture update tomorrow!

S

siptang

Lol, thanks for the enthusiasm guys.
I'm uploading the pics now.

S

siptang

It's done. Man... I got ich... T_T
Set up a qt last night for flame and coral beauty.

rainbow grouper

The tank looks amazing sip i admire you i really do. And, hope your fish get through the ich it's never easy, but then again thats the beauty of it. If it wasn't hard whats the point in taking it on.

S

siptang

Honestly, it's nothing to admire. Your tank is just as good as mine is if not better.
All of us would do the same if our little friends get sick, to me these guys have become more sentimental because of my recent incidents so I'm more... hmmm attached? (I don't know if that's the correct word to use here but can't think of it)
any how, thanks for your comments RG. I really do appreciate you for following my story. :)

rainbow grouper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siptang http:///t/388524/recovery/20#post_3429989
Honestly, it's nothing to admire. Your tank is just as good as mine is if not better.
All of us would do the same if our little friends get sick, to me these guys have become more sentimental because of my recent incidents so I'm more... hmmm attached? (I don't know if that's the correct word to use here but can't think of it)
any how, thanks for your comments RG. I really do appreciate you following my story. :)
Siptang your tank is well amazing sip believe me there a lot of members here who have much more experience and knowledge but none of them are quite the same.

S

siptang

Thanks buddy. But I know that my tank won't really stand a chance against many of the beautiful tanks here lol.