Renee's "Pretty" tank.

posie77

are you going to hire a moving company just for all your fish tanks, i thought moving my one 55 was bad when i moved!! I can't imagine moving all your beautiful tanks!

cranberry

We are definitely going to hire someone. 13 tanks is just too many to deal with during a move.
He's too small to go with the volitans and friends. He was suppose to go into the medium scorp tank except we don't think he will be able to compete in there for food. So, into the "pretty tank" he goes.
He's not really "into" live fish and just ignores them. But none of his roommates will be able to fit in his mouth at any rate.

cranberry

This is the shape of the tank we are looking at. This one in particular is Phillipe's Grosman.

The tank itself will be a non-photosynthetic.
The inspiration.
Going to spend the next year or so practicing and learning.

meowzer

I have seen that tank picture somewhere before....that would be a neat tank to have too...I can only imagine what you would do with it :)

mony97

So very beautiful Cran.. You are very lucky to have one of these guys, but who better than you right :).
Also quick side question what type of camera do you use, Im looking to get one here in about a month or so? Hope you dont mind but with pics like that I have to ask ;)

cranberry

Thanks!
The camera I'm using now is a Canon 5D Mark II. Most of the pics you see around were taken with a Canon 40D. Any of Canons lower line are great hobbyist cameras. You'll get great results with any of those if you set it up right. Having good glass is imperative.

mony97

Very cool, I will be checking those out soon. And I'm sure you will know when I get one I will be taking and posting pics galore :)

cranberry

When I find the charger for my camera, I'm all over it.... but I still haven't even located my underwear since the move O.O

I tried with the iPhone, but it didn't come out :-(