Reptile ppl!

D

deadly_legend

ok i tookan updated picture of my bearded dragon, it was bothering me that i didnt have one
, so i had to take one and share, sorry for bad quality, took i in a hurry since i have to leave soon

aw2x3

Originally Posted by reefaholic33
http:///forum/post/3172030
Hey AW2x3... he's a monocle. And yeah I handle him when he needs it, feeding time I take him out of his cage so he doesn't associate food in his cage. When he is out of the cage IMO cobras are one of the easier hot snakes to handle. Except like you said when they are that small, there is no way to tail them.
Glad your break in turned out to be ok!
Eh...they're really just like any other snake, IMHO. Most of my Retics are puppy dog tame. I have an adolescent male Tiger, who's a chainsaw...he'll tear you up.
I know a guy that had quite a few hots...including numerous Monocled Cobras. Most, he said, were fine to handle...one, on the other hand...an adult albino male, would intentionally back him into a corner and was psycho.

keri

LOL, yes, like AW said, she's not sweating ;) In this case I misted her for the pic, rather than for humidity tho as I liked the effect of "bubbles on Bubbles" ;)