Ricordia frag time is near!

rackyrane

I received my rics yesterday. They are awesome! They look even better in person. The shipping was perfect and the rics weren't even stressed. They opened right up and look great in my tank. Buy these rics guys! Thanks again.

trish&dave

Just curious how hardy these are? Our tank is only 1 month old. What level of expertise is needed? If easy to care, I would definitely be interested.

kanicky

Do you still have some frags for sale? We'd love to purchase some from you...
PayPal, check, money order, cash...?

K

king_nothing_

hey! i go in waterworld all the time...ive seen you on the boards and i thought your pic looked familiar. now i know. im the guy with long hair that works at best buy...bought that 75 g with my dad for christmas....
ill gladly buy some ricordias for 10 bucks each = ) i live right here in milton too, so if you don't mind ide come by and pick out a couple sometime this afternoon or possibly tomorrow morning before i have to go to work. reply back or private message me. thats really cool that i found you on here...i thought i was the only person in pensacola on the boards lol let alone milton....

drb

if you still have some for sale id be interested in them.... what would shipping for 5 of em to 47905 be?

flricordia

UPDATE. Still have a few.
Shipping Mondays only.
They are $15 each plus shipping. Shipping is either USPS 2-3 day $15, USPS Express $28 (if it commits to you from me 32572, UPS overnight $35 or Fedex (COD shipping cost). I only guarantee Fedex, but have not had a ricordea loss any other shipping method.
They ship very well. Shipping includes thermos, heatpack, box and insulation.
Thanks, Mike

matt b

Originally Posted by Flricordia
http:///forum/post/2460259
UPDATE. Still have a few.
Shipping Mondays only.
They are $15 each plus shipping. Shipping is either USPS 2-3 day $15, USPS Express $28 (if it commits to you from me 32572, UPS overnight $35 or Fedex (COD shipping cost). I only guarantee Fedex, but have not had a ricordea loss any other shipping method.
They ship very well. Shipping includes thermos, heatpack, box and insulation.
Thanks, Mike
what colors do you have?

smork81

I love the ones I got from you yesterday and just wanted to say thanks again for them.
They are so pretty.
Nika