S. Fla coral exchange

29galkid

O i think i am old enough i am going to high school next year so yea i think i am old enough or i might come with my cousin which is 15 years old

ninjamini

Originally Posted by 29galkid
O i think i am old enough i am going to high school next year so yea i think i am old enough or i might come with my cousin which is 15 years old

Yea your in!

isistius

i wanna go.
unfortunately i have nothing yet. i'm getting my tank this weekend, so it will be a while

i just hope these parties don't get broken up by the cops b4 i get there
p.s. i'm in west palm

saltn00b

im in sunrise and would like to go to0!
i have nothing yet but will soon, as i just changed my tank over from FOWLR to reef.

sufunk

Ive got like a 6" long, boomerang shaped rock covered in at least 75 zoo polyps(3 different colors). Looking to trade for a hammer, toadstool, sun or maybe frogspawn. Im in davie.
Actually now that i tried to count them , theres like 125-150 polyps

urodude

I have multiple large pieces of hammer coral-they keep growing and I break off pieces to put in other parts of the tank
Im in Boca

urodude

Sure. Send me an email through the message board and we can figure something out. My reef tank is in my office on glades road just west of the turnpike.

bull7dog

I live in Wellington and work in Boca. I have a large colony of pulsing Xenia that im interesting in trading. Its attached to a small piece of rock, so i'd just remove the rock.
urodude - interested in your coral for trade?
did the coral exchange ever happen?

saltn00b

update: i now have a pillar of metallic red mushrooms, with a few greenish caps as well. also have added have orange zoos, yellow zoos, and electric green centered / marroon zoos on a nice chunk of rock that has some red polyps on the side as well. my collection is growing!!

bull7dog

do you work at reeflovers?
email me at my personal address if your interested in trading or buying the Xenias from me.

isistius

i don't work at reeflovers, but right near them. i'm in the horseshoe business (for horses, not the game). just got my tank up and running, so i will def. contact you in the future for some frags.....thx

saltn00b

id be interested for some small xenia frags to purchase - i dont have much to trade for yet.
im in sunrise but wouldnt mind taking the drive