sad realization, what to do?

sepulatian

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
i wasnt talking bout ur post, talkin bout the one b4 urs, i was posting in response to that, u posted while i was posting. i know what ur saying, but i think it may be late, already kinda did the second part, now all i have to do is figure out a way to take him out... sabotage
It will blow up in your face my friend. Girls can smell sabotage a mile away. She already knows that you are into her and is using you as a shoulder right now. Back off. I speak as a girl. We all know what you are up to before you do. I don't have to know you to know that you are giving her severe vibes. She knows what you are up to.

firefish9

Originally Posted by sepulatian
It will blow up in your face my friend. Girls can smell sabotage a mile away. She already knows that you are into her and is using you as a shoulder right now. Back off. I speak as a girl. We all know what you are up to before you do. I don't have to know you to know that you are giving her severe vibes. She knows what you are up to.

Hes right
U should peacefully wait. This realonship can't last more than a month

firefish9

we sure will, I bet there will be a dramatic breakup and you just happen to see it and have a spare shoulder for her to cry on :thinking:

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by firefish9
we sure will, I bet there will be a dramatic breakup and you just happen to see it and have a spare shoulder for her to cry on :thinking:
ill just happen to be laughing inside as well ***) ***)

sharkboy13

theyre doing a study thats suppose to prove that 73% of americans r exposed to sleazy ppl and dont know it. im just hoping they come up w/ a way to limit ur exposure..

fishead

my son (18) went through the same thing, as did i. the opposite --- for some reason, (best know to advertising and marketing agents) must have a breif encounter with the bad ones b4 coming to their senses. youll probably do it too,( right of passage, i think) just remember to protect yourself.

dperna

Sharkboy13, i know its hard to deal with. But, dont you have a very large Pork Puffer that i've seen pics off? I mean, why dont you just take out of the tank, make sure his teeth are nice and sharp, then let him grab ahold of your ----? seems to work best for me..

sharkboy13

lets hope that that does happen, i cant stand this guy, hes always tryin to get on her good side but deep down most of us see him for the loser he is..

30-xtra high

Originally Posted by sepulatian
i gotta agree with her... im in a circle of friends half guys and half girls, and somehow one of the girls will know one of the guys like her... and a couple days later he'll come to me and tell me he likes her., they have a 6th sense that just lets them know, and we lack the knowledge of the intensity of our vibes.
don't know how you girls do it, but you know everything before we do, and it bothers me.
try not to be to "friendly", and i have to disagree with 46cobraguy, remember my friend that ended up looking gay?... telling her she can cry on your shoulder and how you feel... not gunna work., hope it all works out for you.

skipperdz

dude wait till college to find a girl thats worthwhile man. or do what i did find a girl done with college and working...while your still in school lol