saltwater tattoo

deejeff442

i know there are a few waiting for my update on the tat.i am going wednesday if all works out to start.it will be to my short sleeve shirt line and all of my deltiod.it will wrap around my whole arm.so probably 3 sessions.going with the flame angel,copperband butterfly,perc clown and a smowflake eel coming out of the live rock.
i have been wanting to do this for years .i will get pics as it goes.

snakeblitz33

Teasing us I see. I was expecting some mockup pics or something. Lol. Looking forward to it man. If yours comes out good, I'm thinking about getting one for myself.

btldreef

Nice! My husband is a tattoo artist and had just started working on a full reef scene to cover my lower back (tramp stamp cover up) when we found out I was pregnant and had to stop working on it.
Do you have pictures of how it's going to lay out?

deejeff442

sorry no drawing yet.maybe by tuesday.tramp stamp .i love it
i have no idea how to load a drawing to a computer

deejeff442

by the way we just got home from dinner out.the girls at the restaurant where in holloween costumes.oh to be 20 years old again.one had a dallas cowboy cheerleader outfit.her bottom wasnt 5 inches top to bottom..what a bod.i am so lucky my wife aint the jelious type.cause i was a lookin hard

travelerjp98

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejeff442 http:///t/388764/saltwater-tattoo#post_3430649
by the way we just got home from dinner out.the girls at the restaurant where in holloween costumes.oh to be 20 years old again.one had a dallas cowboy cheerleader outfit.her bottom wasnt 5 inches top to bottom..what a bod.i am so lucky my wife aint the jelious type.cause i was a lookin hard
HAHA... lol...that's awesome.

btldreef

Hahaha!

snakeblitz33

Quote:
Hooters?

jerth6932

Quote:
PICTURES OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN..............

deejeff442

sorry no pics. although some people were taking pics.its a seafood bar called boo rays.good food and some pretty hot waitresses.even my wife said the dallas cowgirl was cute.our waitress was in a mouse outfit with a pretty low skirt.we go there alot.we invite a friend who has a 3 year old son.he goes up to the girls and grabs their butt.wish i could get away with that .