saltwater tattoo

travelerjp98

I think you did the right thing. I was rather pumped about this too but I would rather be on the safe side with this.

deejeff442

well i heard from the artist today.he sent me a couple pics to my phone but the pics are too small to see.so i went over there.have to say the drawings of the rock and fish were very nice and detailed.he didnt do the whole tattoo he had the rock,some sponges and other corals seperate from the flame angel,longnose butterflyfish,perc and snowflake eel.he didnt know what i want where.i was impressed with his coloring ideas and fading the tat on all edges instead of a line to end it.that being said i now feel good about him.i didnt ask why he took so long because in my business i jerk people around due to other jobs going on so i let it go.bottom line ,next wednesday at 2 pm to start.

deejeff442

siptang had to upload them from my phone but they didnt get big?
well at least you guys see something right?till wednesday

btldreef

got back a bit ago .had 3 hours there.long way to go but looks great so far.
Pics or it didn't happen! :evil:

deejeff442

had to wait till the wife got home to take the pics yesterday.this is whats going on.he did the flame angel and clown and started on the one coral.the butterfly is just outlined.there is a snowflake ell atound my arm you cant see too good from the pics.he needs to do all the live rock and there is another coral on the back side of my arm.also going to add some green seaweed between the fish and fill it in with blue water.long way to go.he also said once the fish heal he has alot of tiny scales to add.he has pics he got online and is copying them so far they loohk great.

snakeblitz33

NICE! I like it so far. I'm sure once the detail is inked in, it will look even more amazing. :D Thank God you wore pants too... lol

deejeff442

bullet hole funny.a while back i had a few moles that didnt look right so they cut them out and tested.i think there were three.they cut a good chunk out when they biopsy.but no cancer.probably why i am so white i dont take my shirt off outside much any more.my wife told me the tat is too big for my arm .i need to get back to the gym now that my mono sickness is gone.i used to have 18 inch arms .i lost over 30 lbs last year being sick.i have to say she is right i need to put some muscle back on.

deejeff442

lots more to do.i didnt realize how big this thing was going to be untill i saw the pics.especially where the butterfly is on my back .but what the hell i love my hobby 28 years of doing it and dont plan to stop.at least these fish wont die on me right?

travelerjp98

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejeff442 http:///t/388764/saltwater-tattoo/40#post_3435858
lots more to do.i didnt realize how big this thing was going to be untill i saw the pics.especially where the butterfly is on my back .but what the hell i love my hobby 28 years of doing it and dont plan to stop.at least these fish wont die on me right?
LOL... no they won't!