saltwater tattoo

deejeff442

the eagle you cant see the whole thing he is doing a bicep pose and has an american flag tatto on his wing .i love this tat.

1guydude

Dang i didnt know it was gonna be that big! I was thinkin a much smaller scale of it on ur arm! Thats gonna look sick when its done!

You are truly dedicated now! LOL

deejeff442

just sitting here.i bought a 6 foot grand piano and the tuner is in the other room working on it.i dont want to bug him.then i have to go see a friend in the hospital.then off to the shop.i know he will be working on the inside of my arm today ouch lol.

deejeff442

oh yea i had a good laugh.mondays i heve piano lessons.my teacher is from russia.i told her about the tattoo .she sat back and said why oh why lol.in russia the only people with tattoos are prisioners.what ever crime they did they get a tattoo before they get out so people know what they did.so now i am a criminal?

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejeff442 http:///t/388764/saltwater-tattoo/60#post_3437089
oh yea i had a good laugh.mondays i heve piano lessons.my teacher is from russia.i told her about the tattoo .she sat back and said why oh why lol.in russia the only people with tattoos are prisioners.what ever crime they did they get a tattoo before they get out so people know what they did.so now i am a criminal?
LOL...So what did you do...murder Nemo

deejeff442

its ok.piano tuner is still here plucking strings still.my friend is in the hospital just out of surgery so it works out better

deejeff442

well got some more done yesterday.the stuff he did already isnt healed enough to mess with so he went and did the nasty part.spent a couple hours on the inside of my arm.pretty sore today but looks great.i will get some pics up later.i have to go get a few things done today first.

deejeff442

ok the pics.eel is coming along.needs the white and greys to fill in.i have to wait a couple weeks now for all of this to heal up.so he can do the shading .i am thinking two more sessions.