Screen names

wrassecal

Originally posted by Bang Guy
But you're just close. Banggai is pronounced "Bang Guy" ;)

Another brilliant play on words. You didn't read it with my okie accent but that's ok since your a yank:D
TangTang - I have a little piece of a "Georgian" in my tank, that's what the lfs said it was anyway.;)

krux

Main Entry: crux
Pronunciation: 'kr&ks, 'kruks
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural crux·es also cru·ces /'krü-"sEz/
Etymology: Latin cruc-, crux cross, torture
Date: 1718
1 : a puzzling or difficult problem : an unsolved question
2 : an essential point requiring resolution or resolving an outcome <the crux of the problem>
3 : a main or central feature (as of an argument)
crux with a c was taken whe i started playing on muds about 8 years ago, so i changed a letter. why the word? who likes to ponder the obvious?

fishead

fishead.... a head is someone who get high, such as pothead or crackhead. i get high on my fish tanks 1 reef and 1 aggressive.

chinnyr

chinny is the nicname my mountain bike buddies gave me.Shot for my last name...Chinnock.And,the "r" is my first initial.=chinnyr

N

newreefers

years ago when I started thishobby the lfs that I used started calling me the new reefer cause I was there daily asking a million questions and it stuck. I added the s and ran the words together cause the name new reefer was taken

tangman99

My favorite fish at the time was my Yellow Tang and the 99 is because I figured Tangman may already be used.

Mines as simple as they come My two expensive but addictive hobbies !! with out them I'd probably get bored :p
The Snakes

The Fish

My avatar: Snakes And Fish :D

May not be a real original name, But it fits me :D

snowbear

Snow -- I grew up in and live in Alaska
Bear -- my first name is Ursa
I've been using this or some close variation (when it's already taken) since I started surfing and posting on the 'net. It's now the name of my Ranch, too.:cool:

ophiura

It is a genus of brittlestars, some of which are predatory....much more so than the green brittlestar. They even have big sharp pointy teeth :D ;), the stuff of nightmares.

This was a great thread!
Cavi- for Cavalier King Charles Spaniel dogs, I have 2
Mom- Because I am a MOM.. =)
Hence... Cavimom