share your triggerfish!

trigger40

yea the first two weeks of the season is when you get all the dumb deer. the last two weeks is when the rut starts to heat up and the bucks start making mistakes.

Kristin1234

One of the wild dogs on my dad's lease some how caught and killed a Bob cat or found a dead Bob cat.

We have so many wild hogs. And they are humongous. They tear up my garden.

Oh hey guys. I'm just here reading along.

Kristin1234

Yeah they trample all over my garden, and crushed eveything. Uprooting all of it.

My dad put out a trap and caught a really old female. Turns out she was pregnant and had 3 babies. He killed one last year and made lots of sausage. He fed her all organic and she was pretty good.

trigger40

yea hogs are bad news. they tear up the ground and destroy food plots, they decimate the deer population. if a hunter sees some they are killed on sight in my area.

Kristin1234

They are super huge. This is the one my dad killed last season. One of the babies.
IMG_2039.jpg

They are a total nuisance. We had some issues with them harassing the cattle and horses. Fil had to put up sone new fencing that they couldn't get through.

Kristin1234

There is a lot of hog hunting in Texas. But in the cities, I couldn't imagine them having hog issues. When I lived in the city I never heard or saw issues. My guess would be just in the country areas with farm land and undisturbed land. The boon docks as we call them.

jay0705

Lol ha ha east bajesus is a term I use. One of these days I'll make it down there. I was just looking into an Arkansas duck hunt. So baby steps