share your triggerfish!

trigger40

really well! i got my tank upgraded to a 90g to suit my humu triggers long term needs. fishing has become a true addiction to me now lol and i do a lot og guiding to make a little extra cash.

jay0705

Ah very nice. I'll remember that if I come down your way lol. I have to get out fishing, now that deer season is over.

trigger40

Ah very nice. I'll remember that if I come down your way lol. I have to get out fishing, now that deer season is over.
deer season hast even started down here. im hoping to get out in the woods soon. but you ever do make your way down come fishing lol.

Kristin1234

Hey Jay. You get a buck this season?

How about any birds?

We have been duck hunting 5 Times and haven't gotten anything. Them damn birds aren't migrating.

jay0705

Duck hunting sucks this yr, it hasn't been cold enough to move them. I got 1 mallard last week. Geese are all over but not where I can hunt them.
Bow season was excellent, I got a doe and a 7pt. Gun I didn't get shit lol I could have shot a small doe, but didn't.

Kristin1234

When does your duck season end? We end on the 31st of this month.

1 person in my group got a hooded merganser but we haven't seen anything since.

Mallard drake or hen?

Kristin1234

I'm allowing my husband to decorate the new casa with some nice mounts and was really wanting to get a nice wooduck.

But they don't think so. Lol.

jay0705

Ha ha it ends here, Sunday. We finally got cold weather so the ducks have started to show up. Rt in time for the end of the season! ! It was a drake mallard. I would like to get a canvas back or red head mounted. My buddy wants a drake woodie, for us its early season (oct) to get those.

Kristin1234

That's what I want to. Bet that mallard was pretty though.

Fishing has been good at least. Well decent not good. We went bay fishing and fly fishing and my son caught a 5 lb flounder. Caught a couple rainbow trout in Oklahoma as well.