share your triggerfish!

jay0705

Oh nice. I have never caught a flounder. I haven't been fishing in awhile. I always say I will if I get a deer during bow, but never do lol. Last couple yrs I was ice fishing by now. The mallard was nice, there one of my target ducks so I've never had the urge to mount one bc I wouldn't get another. Woods and cans tho well lol still striking out lol

jay0705

My buddy made goose jerky this yr. It was good lol. Generally I give him my ducks and geese, but after that I'am looking for some birds.
The general catch in my area for ice fishing are yellow perch, walleye, sunfish, northern pike, trout, and steelhead. Idk if your familiar w steelhead, there jacked up rainbow trout. Alot of fun trying to get threw a 6"hole in the ice lol

jay0705

New trigger update. After much trepidation, I pulled the trigger trigger!!! Lol I got a niger for my semi aggressive non invert tank. Love the little guy. Eats any thing!!!!

jay0705

Great, growing fast lol getting fat. Making sure he's well fed until I move his tank mates so they aren't food lol