Shark/aggressive tank

mboswell1982

hey now, this is a family oriented forum, get ur mind outta the gutter LOL and just to satisfy that lil comment :p well, i better not, idget banned LMAO

mboswell1982

lol ive actually found an angel i plan on putting in my big tank of the 2 im building, one is for her to stock an one is for me to stock, an according to tara, they school, u can have 3 or more in the tank, i plan on doin 5, an they only get 6 inches long lol, im gonna get 5 females an one of em will turn male :D and they will breed in captivity on top of that, so im gonna have them an a school of longfin fairy wrasses, on top of 2 pairs of clowns, some gobies, and im not sure what else LOL

patrick8929

thats sounds awesome it will take me some time to figure out my stock list. i want this thing to be sick.... and one of a kind!

patrick8929

i would say so!!! man i know im gunna have to wait a long time but i would really love to get this tank started!!!!!! its gunna be sick!!!!!

mboswell1982

jess is gonna paint a landscape on the back of mine, mountains on either end, on one side, an indian warrior sitting on his horse on a plateau, overlooking his village down in a lil valley, with the sun setting behind it all, all of it done in black, except for the sunset, and then im gonna do my rock work to match all of it, making it look like the village is sitting attop my rock, same with him :p

mboswell1982

and then in the 40g we're putting a buddha statue, as soon as i can find one LOL in the middle, rock towers on either side, make it look like a sunken buddhist temple, with buddha's on either side of the tank on the stand, surriounded by candles :p

patrick8929

yea im sure every one could some meditation!!!!
back on topic..... other than the big A-- tank what else is needed? skimmer? fug? how big how many?

mboswell1982

ur prolly gonna want a sump/fuge as big as the tank LOL and as for a skimmer, get the biggest baddest skimmer u can find, look into ccambell's thread, check out the skimmer he has, or check out bioneck's thread, check out the skimmer's he's lookin at for his 750g tank thats really an 840g tank LOL

mboswell1982

get 2 of those rubber made tubs :p lol and please chime in on that thread in fish discussion lol i need someone who knows what they're talkin bout to chime in LOL