Shark tanks (mods.)

T

thomas712

Originally posted by Squidd
"CHICKEN"....Bwalk...Bwalk...Bwalk...

Thats just wrong :nope:
A Squidd calling a Shark a Chicken.......Come here lunch!

scotts

OK mods, well the picture posting is working now, no excuse for not posting pics. Unless you are..........
Beat this Thomas.

bang guy

Mine is still in grow-out mode after the rock re-shuffle.
Guess I shoulda scraped the coralline of the glass first :rolleyes:

scotts

Bang, cool :D Actually you know what is scary is that somehow our tanks are kind of similar looking. However you have so much more behind the scenes than I do. BTW what are those blue fish in your tank?
scott

viper_930

Well, if you guys want it now, you shall have it. :joy: I haven't had time in the past few days to scrape the coralline off the glass.

viper_930

Here's a yuma I just got yesterday. The colors are very poorly represented in the pic though. The mouth is green as usual, and there's an inner pink ring and the outer ring is orange.

viper_930

And my SPS frag collection.
Top: Cali tort, Leng Sy cap, Atlantis pink polyp cap
Bottom: Tyree blue polyp cap, two purple bonsai frags
And this week I am expecting to add another to my list, a rainbow montipora danae.

bang guy

Originally posted by Scotts
BTW what are those blue fish in your tank?

$3.25 Chromis. There are actually 7 of them in there. I forgot to turn the flash off and spooked all the fish.
They will be going to the lagoon as soon as I can catch them. I'll be moving the Anthias from the lagoon to the display once the Chromis are moved.

lamaface

WOW:scared:
You okes have AMAZING REEFS!!!! OMW!!!!!
Soon i'll be able to afford somemore frags and i'll build up my collection of SPS...soon...
MH how do you keep your sand sooo clean???

ctgretzky9

Originally posted by Thomas712
Well at least it doesn't look like a beasle tank.
Thomas

LMAo...a couple of months ago, I wouldn't know what you meant, but I have heard the words of wisdom about PLB, and read many of the posts.
ps thomas-I want to thank you for your input. Between you and bang and tizzo and a couple of others (so sorry if I didnt mention anyone else) I am coming to understand the chemistry and am ready to go from a half as#@d somewhat reef tank to something I will be proud to post in a few months.
Thanks for your time!

reefnut

These were taken before my last RTN event that took out about 4- corals
but it basically looks the same just minus those corals...

yaksplat

Originally posted by Bang Guy
I'll be moving the Anthias from the lagoon to the display once the Chromis are moved.

What kind of anthias do you have guy? I was thinking of getting some for my tank.
Jim

yaksplat

That's what i was thinking of getting. Where'd did you get them from? Did you have a problem getting any of them to eat? How many did you get?
Jim