SHARK!

Pleaseee don't get mad. I discovered the Picasso trigger and like it alot. I've herd they are very smart and docile and can be peaceful. Could i have one with maroon clowns? Please give me a legit answer not I'm tired of hearing same thing.

travelerjp98

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishkeepingPRO http:///t/389371/shark/100#post_3442853
Pleaseee don't get mad. I discovered the Picasso trigger and like it alot. I've herd they are very smart and docile and can be peaceful. Could i have one with maroon clowns? Please give me a legit answer not I'm tired of hearing same thing.
IMO, you could have a pair of maroons and a picasso in a 75......

btldreef

How many times do you need to be told NO TRIGGERS IN A 75!!!!!!
Refer to the private message I sent you a few days ago. Enough already.

kiefers

With all do respect fishkeeping pro, I would leave out any Trigger thoughts you may be having. I too personally love the picasso triggers, ask anyone on here, nonetheless I choose to keep them out of my 56 because the tank is to small, as is a 75 with other critters.
You see, what WILL happen is your nice dosile trigger (any type, mostly the clown trigger) will get along in the system together for awhile. Then one day as you are checking out your little piece of Ocean you may notice a shrimp missing. Thinking to yourself, "maybe the shrimp just molted, he will come out soon and all will be cool." Then a day goes by and no shrimp. Then you will notice the trigger bulling around the tank mates. The next thing you know, some of it's tank mates are half eatin and the others continue to hide. Point being is, with the tank being to small the trigger WILL get stressed and then aggressive.
Once again, I too love the Triggers but I am not willing to destroy my other critters over a short term love affair. If you are die hard determined to get a Trigger fish in your system, and I believe you may, can I suggest maybe a Black Trigger? Just food for your thoughts.

kiefers

no. I know them as Niger Trigger. I just hate the first word Lol...
I like these triggers too because of their cresent moon tail.