SHARK!

travelerjp98

90-110 lb of live rock , or mixed live rock and base rock, should be good. Add it as often as you can afford it. Typically you want it all in before you have fish or other livestock in it in order to not have a nutrient spike. If you add it to an established system, you want to cure it first.... so it's just easier to add it all in before you have livestock!

Thanks. I have my eyes set on a clown triggerfish sadly. How long could i keep one in my 75? I can ALWAYS EASILY obtain a 125+ from Craigslist. I know you may think if its so easy to get one get it and set it up but I want to start fresh with the 75 and get learning. Please no hate and give me a realistic answer thanks.

I'm set! I know my set-up! Tell me how this is sounding.
Livestock=
Maroon CLOWNFISH pair
Foxface
Flame angelfish
Niger triggerfish
How does this sound with the trigger? Is the tank big enough? If not what fish should i sub out? This is a important question to me so please answer.
Thanks, PRO.

What do you mean? Nigers do NOT reach 20" and
1. Websites say 55-75 gallons.
2. I have never seen one over 8"
3. They apparently get a foot MAX.
How won't this work? I heard from KIEFERS it will work.

mr. limpid

I can't believe this thread has 268 replies, especially after BTLDreef called him a troll. Now I'm going to wine. I ask a real question about angel fish and get 4 response's, something is very wrong here.

gemmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Limpid http:///t/389371/shark/260#post_3445160
I can't believe this thread has 268 replies, especially after BTLDreef called him a troll. Now I'm going to wine. I ask a real question about angel fish and get 4 response's, something is very wrong here.
Don't feed the trols. :)

mr. limpid

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishkeepingPRO http:///t/389371/shark#post_3440962
Heyy.
What is the smallest aquatic shark species? Coral cat shark? Also could the smallest go in a 180?
Ok fishkeepingPRO, this was your first question. Since this one you had asked a multitude of follow up questions. For the sake of everyone who had responded to your questions, please give us composite list of everything you have learned from these response's in your own words. Yes I'm feeling very
P.S. this the 271's response to your thread. I just started a thread have 6 looks no response's. But who's counting.

Not at all. I am asking for guidance in fishkeeping from you guys. I don't know how to convey my info and feelings to you guys really. A Niger truly will not work in my 75 though?

travelerjp98

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishkeepingPRO http:///t/389371/shark/260#post_3445176
Not at all. I am asking for guidance in fishkeeping from you guys. I don't know how to convey my info and feelings to you guys really. A Niger truly will not work in my 75 though?
Honestly, my opinion is that a Niger would be fine in a 75.
Just make sure to get a good quality skimmer 'cuz they are some messy eaters.

Thanks traveler. I Will have a hang on Skimmer, emperor 400, and canister filter. I Will get 75-80 lbs of PUKANI LR. I Will get all rock then fish. I Will go Foxface then flame angel, then niger, then maroon clown pair. I Will wait to add coral,etc. Tell me questions or concerns thanks.

I had hope for you
I starting to agree with gemmy and I'm starting to think you are a troll
but now I've lost hope
there are pages upon pages of good information but you refuse to listen to them
I agree with what others are saying that a niger will not work in a 75
they get big and they get bigger and they get mean

meowzer

I think this thread has come to an end.....FishkeepingPro.....if you need further assistance, start a new thread with a proper title....and then try actually listening to the advice you are being offered