Show of ur dog or doggies thread!!!!

scott t

Thanks, yes he knows he is cute and sometimes uses it to his advantage with me and others. lol especially when you have food, he will sit there and stare at you with those eyes, as if he is saying, you know I am sure and you want to give me some, dont you lol hahahahh

meowzer

Rosie and Pixie....Rosie is the Pug...and Pixie is the other one....LOL...the one that just cost me a small fortune..to cure...BUT I love them

scott t

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowzer http:///forum/thread/386405/show-of-ur-dog-or-doggies-thread/20#post_3394089
Rosie and Pixie....Rosie is the Pug...and Pixie is the other one....LOL...the one that just cost me a small fortune..to cure...BUT I love them

Both of they are very cute, just like Meowzer is.. =) and Yes I like cats too =) I think there are not many animals that I dont like. What I miss the most is my horses, they were awesome, but cost a small Fortune to take care of!!!!! Having a SW tank is going to be like that for me too lol ha ha Cost me a small Fortune......

tangs rule

This is my helper - Yogi Bear. He's an aussie cattle dog/dobberman mix. 7 years old and 40 pounds of love....(it was snowing when Itook this - whish it was now!!!)

Sound asleep, just like a pup

I take him everywhere - including high power rocket launches..... (the other hobby)

1guydude

This is MY dog....how old is rosie meowz? Buddy(below)will be turning 9 or 10 this year! LOL our dogs heads are so tiny compared to their bodies.

scott t

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1guyDude http:///forum/thread/386405/show-of-ur-dog-or-doggies-thread/20#post_3394122
This is MY dog....how old is rosie meowz? Buddy(below)will be turning 9 or 10 this year! LOL our dogs heads are so tiny compared to their bodies.

Very cute and nice puppy Buddy is. I have a few friends that have had Pugs for year and years, they are really good dogs.. I love Huskies because my favorite animal is Wolves, I collect all sorts of Wolf stuff, so that is why I got a Siberian Husky because it is the closest thing that I will every have to a real one.. =)

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1guyDude http:///forum/thread/386405/show-of-ur-dog-or-doggies-thread/20#post_3394122
LOL....gotta love them though....Rosie will be 6 in September......As much as I love pugs...and have always owned one (since I was a little kid)....this will probably be my last....between the shedding, allergies, and just dumb old PUG STUFF.....they drive me CRAZY LOLOL
nextdog is a tea cup yorkie....this way I just shove the darn thing in my pocket and am on my way LOL

crimzy

Scott, I love huskies....I like his smile, and with those big eyes I bet he gets anything he wants.

Crimsy, what kind of dog is JoJo?
crimsy 's is deffinitly part or whole mastiff.looks like the old guy has turned grey.funny lookin at the 2nd pic mine crosses his front legs just like that all the time.
dozer is my 2nd mastiff i love these dogs they are truely a gentle giant and everyone that sees them wants to take them home.problem is they think they are a lap dog at 150 lbs.
also sucks they dont live that long at 9 years old crimsy is doing something right.my last guy was 8 years and two weeks old when we had to put him down.hardest thing i have ever been through.only because i have been blessed to have all my close friends and family still here.
Yep, jojo's an english mastiff. She's about 145 lbs... Amazing dog!

btldreef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott T http:///forum/thread/386405/show-of-ur-dog-or-doggies-thread/20#post_3394132
LOL.. Cute BTLD, Love him. I think that most all dogs are very spoiled, they are just like our kids sometimes.. Yeah Mine is spoiled and he knows it and he knows how to get his way too... lol =)
Rocky is a service dog, so I take him to work quite often since I work with special needs children. Since he's a service dog, I literally can take him into any place of business in NY, and I do. He's always with me, which has made him even more spoiled, because now, when he sees the car keys in hand, he assumes that he's going, LOL.
He was a Hurricane Katrina rescue, and I could not have gotten luckier.
On the car ride home after adopting him, I had that "oh $hit, I just adopted a small terrier that I know nothing about," moment. Thankfully, it's all worked out and he's a great dog. His only downfall: his obsession with me. If I'm home, he needs to be where I am. If I take a shower, he has to watch with his head on the edge of the tub. It's kind of creepy, but you know, the evil shower monster might attack me so he has to be there to protect, LOL

scott t

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTLDreef http:///forum/thread/386405/show-of-ur-dog-or-doggies-thread/20#post_3394133
Rocky is a service dog, so I take him to work quite often since I work with special needs children. Since he's a service dog, I literally can take him into any place of business in NY, and I do. He's always with me, which has made him even more spoiled, because now, when he sees the car keys in hand, he assumes that he's going, LOL.
He was a Hurricane Katrina rescue, and I could not have gotten luckier.
On the car ride home after adopting him, I had that "oh $hit, I just adopted a small terrier that I know nothing about," moment. Thankfully, it's all worked out and he's a great dog. His only downfall: his obsession with me. If I'm home, he needs to be where I am. If I take a shower, he has to watch with his head on the edge of the tub. It's kind of creepy, but you know, the evil shower monster might attack me so he has to be there to protect, LOL
That is so awesome BTLD, yes I helped at the shelter near me when they brought 50 dogs back with them from Hurricane Katrina, I am glad I got the chance to help get all those Poor babies cleaned up and adopted. It was such a rewarding experience. I fostered one of them and then she got adopted it broke my heart but back then I had a miniature Pincher and he was not to happy with the visitor because he was so protective of me, and had to be where I was at all times also, so I know what you are talking about. If I would go in the bathroom and shut the door and did not let him come in with me he sat at the door and whined.. He even had to be under the covers at the end of the bed at night or he would whine.. lol

1guydude

O im jealous now! I wanna get a boxer but well living at my moms she has offically cut me off on the animals =(
Btw thxs everyone for sharing! WE NEED MORE THOUGH.....flower u were right lol!
Good looking dogs kingpin! R they nice? I see trooper is tied up>?

kingpin8771

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1guyDude http:///forum/thread/386405/show-of-ur-dog-or-doggies-thread/20#post_3394147
O im jealous now! I wanna get a boxer but well living at my moms she has offically cut me off on the animals =(
Btw thxs everyone for sharing! WE NEED MORE THOUGH.....flower u were right lol!
Good looking dogs kingpin! R they nice? I see trooper is tied up>?
Trooper is tied up because he likes to run off.They are sweet dogs.Trooper just dont care for people he dont know.Once he gets to know you and you pet him, thats all he wants and will be your friend for life.

blazehok68

this im my gal cali. she is half sheppard and half lab, supposedly. looks all sheppard to me
the firs pic is her at 6 months old last april
the second is last november
and the third is april of this year at 18 months and 75 lbs
shes a good girl but hyper as hell. hopefully she will grow out of it.