Show of ur dog or doggies thread!!!!

travelerjp98

my 5 year old cockapoo mishcief
I took this pic today
January of last year
last year's summer vacation
her a couple of years ago when she had a funny hair cut... she's the one to the left, the one to the right is just a stuffed animal!

winter fun!
homemade photoshoot!
asleep on the couch

1guydude

Al i love ur dogs they are so cute!
Travler ur dog reminds me of an old man! Not in a bad way or nothing....just wat i thought!
Adam.....gotta love those fluffy dogs with their big pretty eyes!

o ya cory..ur dogs r kool too

prh123

They call it a sleeping disorder, (funny). Everyone is different, I’ve been waking up with the mini reef, lighting starts scaling up at 4AM, power heads start clicking at 5AM for surges and turbulence with spray bars. I listen to the news on TV, and read the web newspapers online, works for me. Learn something new each day before 5AM. Run some errands before half the people on the planet wake up.

travelerjp98

Quote:
Originally Posted by prh123 http:///forum/thread/386405/show-of-ur-dog-or-doggies-thread/80#post_3402761
They call it a sleeping disorder, (funny). Everyone is different, I’ve been waking up with the mini reef, lighting starts scaling up at 4AM, power heads start clicking at 5AM for surges and turbulence with spray bars. I listen to the news on TV, and read the web newspapers online, works for me. Learn something new each day before 5AM. Run some errands before half the people on the planet wake up.
I couldn't fall asleep so I just went on SWF.com at 1:30!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishkiller
http:///forum/thread/386405/show-of-ur-dog-or-doggies-thread/80#post_3402795
Here's our pack!
LOVE THE PACK!!!!

fishkiller

Thanks! That one "Mia" IS half coyote. Good eye! One of the huskies is half timberwolf, I'm sure you can guess which one. They stay inside 95% of the day during summer, They can take the heat for about 10 minutes before they are back at the door. They go in and out as they please during fall and spring because we leave the back doors open while we are here, and believe it or not, only one of the huskies really likes the cold. Kilo, the fat one (sorry kilo), isn't a big fan of the cold and HATES getting his paws wet. They pretty much go out when they want and come in when they want.

prh123

I’ve learned to work any shift over the years in computer science, I have spent days at work during go-lives, think nothing of time of day anymore, you're up, do whatever you want, nice dogs, I had huskies, sure can run, let one pull me on roller blades for a few miles, had to carry him back (it was really hot).

Here's my 4

This is Thor our deaf Great Dane licking my mom's cat I had to watch.

This is Hemi my old mad.

This is my pretty girl Sophie, pit mix.

^ and my little man Max, Boston/Sharpei/Pug/Pit lol.

E

eric b 125

^ This last picture was taken right after the chihuahua tuckered himself out from hollowing the chairs cushion out... It's now his favorite place to nap:

E

eric b 125

That chihuahua is anything but cute! It has ruined carpet and furniture, it is loud, etc... If it were up to me, that runt would hit the bricks. Its my better half's though, along with her stinky yorkie, and I cant find it in my heart to "its me or the dog" her. On top of that her RAT is my dogs bestie as you can see by the photos. If it didnt pee everywhere it wouldnt be so bad.