Here's mine:
purple shroom
blue/green candy cane
feather duster
branching hammer
I also got a Twinspot Hogfish

cowfishrule

Originally Posted by Reef Diver
I want to buy one, I heard they only need one like every two weeks or so.... Theres theis star that is just booming on the GBR (great barrier reef) it destroys SPS corals, and the harlequin eat it, maybe someone should think about collecting this tyope of star, and making a Harlequin shrimp food out of it. I saw this show on Discovery. Sorry to hijack

that would be the Crown of Thorns Starfish.
but no, sorry- harlequin shrimp do not eat them.

tx reef

Originally Posted by COWFISHRULE
that would be the Crown of Thorns Starfish.
but no, sorry- harlequin shrimp do not eat them.
Sorry, but yes they do. Look it up.
These shrimp may not have a significant impact on the numbers of COT stars, but they do prey on them.

K

kalied20

OK, I got to order a new T5 Lighting Retro outfit for my 90 gallon reef, and C-Level Auto Topoff system with a 10 gallon holding tank. I also got a Hippo Tang, a perc clown two serpent stars and an orange linkia starfish. Can't wait to get my lighting and top off in from UPS.

rbrockm1

i got two small pieces of lr. my family didn't want to get me anything fish wise b/c they didn't know what ot get but i love what i got

reef diver

Originally Posted by TX Reef
Sorry, but yes they do. Look it up.
These shrimp may not have a significant impact on the numbers of COT stars, but they do prey on them.

Could have sworn harlequins eat them, really someone should make a frozen harlequin shrmp food out of the COT, rid the barrier of this plague, not entirely, but enough to restore the natural cycle, lol. Hey viper what kind of coral is that is it a blasto or candycane?