Show Off Your Tank!!!

nemo lover

oceana- I would be willing to trade in the future. Definately! Therisaq1 has first dibs though. Some are new additions, and frags from online trades. I would like to get a little more growth before I cut em up. I like your zoanthids, and l/r too as you already know.Frags would not be to big though, I only have a 2.5 going right now.

bubles

mine is 75g 25lbs br 50lbs lr and 40lbs of crush coral, and its only two monts old everything is doing great. good luck with your 55.

buzzword

Interesting; i put a pic of my 120 on the first page of this thread on 7/15/05. My tank has changed drastically since then. Here are a couple of new pics. It is cool to see how the tank has progressed.

steelgluer

Originally Posted by Houndhome1
heres my 2 cents worth, 75gal just one year. we just love our tank,but try not to look at the check book.
:cheer:

LOL My thought exactly. Then again the credit card bill too.

stingrayjs

My work in progress...Along with my BTA that decided to comit Sepuku on me!! I miss him.
Current LS stock:
Emp Angel, Fase Eye Puffer, 2 Clowns, Striped Damsel, Blue Damsel, Lawnmower Bleeny, 3 star fish (Under the sand), Cleaner Shrimp, 3 Emeral Crabs.
Tank:
75G, with about 50'ish lbs of live rock. Hoping to add some anenomes and coral dow the road, but am worried about two of my fish. My Emp Angel, and the puffer. They are both listed under not reef safe. So I will have to think about, what to do.