show off your zoas!!!!

murph145

ok i decided today to take a look at some of my zoas i often overlook these guys and decided what the heck they are very colorful and pretty in there own right so im guna show them off....
anyways id like to see other peoples zoas too i know there are tons of named ones and PPE's all these other things i duno what any of mine would be called but please post yours and tell me what they are incase i ever feel like pickin some up in the future
cheers ***)

murph145

some more

im guna try and get some pics of a few more but there are harder to get clear shots on

murph145

thanks frigger i kinda overlook these guys as just filler corals but they are kinda cool in there own right

steve24

here are a few of mine ...
this one i`m not sure of the name, but they change colors. see the few brown ones ?... anyways they have green skirts, powder blue rings and a pinkish orange mouth ...

then my fire and ice ...

steve

puffer32

Zoos are probably my fav coral, here are some of mine. Blues and pimks are new, so not completely acclaimated yet.
Easter egg zoos and mean greens

Steel blue palys and yellow eyes, orange skirts

New pinks

New blues

Bam Bams, orange crush, and owl eyes under acentics, make the colors pop

Garden of zoos

puffer32

Originally Posted by murph145
lookin good guys hey puffer how are ur blues doin so far>?
Doing great, they are opening more and look true blue now that i put them in a more shaded spot. I have a question for you also. I just got the same pinks you do (hard to tell by the pic i know) They have the almost white skirts, and are a true baby pink, even the mat is white. The MH seems to wash them out so they look pretty pale, but under less lighting, they look so much better, should i keep them shaded like the blues? All my other zoos are spreading well under full MH, seem to like it.

murph145

i have my baby pinks in the center all the way at the bottom of the tank and the look nice there....

rabid frog

Here are a few more of mine, gotta love Zoa threads!!
Unknowns- bought a frag, lost it, then found them when I moved some rock

Green Bay Packers

Pink Ones

Got these for 19.00 because the lfs said they were brown, Well they are periwinkle in my tank!!

These ones are kind of rare, because you dont see them full grown very often, they are called Pasta Polyps, not pretty but huge!! These are the diameter of a golf ball.

puffer32

Originally Posted by murph145
i have my baby pinks in the center all the way at the bottom of the tank and the look nice there....
I think i will move mine down, i am having trouble going from T5 lighting to MH