show us your tank

ntvflgirl

Slothy,
Your tank is great, but if you don't clean that glass on the back, I'm gonna have to come over there and show you how to use a paper towel, and glass cleaner!!!!

slothy

Originally posted by ntvflgirl
Slothy,
Your tank is great, but if you don't clean that glass on the back, I'm gonna have to come over there and show you how to use a paper towel, and glass cleaner!!!!

i cant :(, against the wall... i wish i painted it... hopeing someday the algae will grow right over it :)

broomer5

broomer pink the color tonight ?
Hey slothy !
Yeah - under the aquasun bulbs - the tank looks pretty pink LOL
( whimp tank ) :p

ryebread

Full tank shot of the 29............will be better soon when I scrap the crap...........Eclipse hood that is.

ryebread

My Three Sons...........sorry this one is so small. It is cropped in by 950%...............seriously.

ryebread

Best top side pic I can get of the Linkia..........the thing barely ever leaves the front glass.........sheesh!

arniej

Wow, i wish I hadnt seen all those tanks. They are awesome. Grats to all. I'm new to the boards and cant wait till morning so I can plan out what to buy next. Bye bye christmas money!
Thanks for the great pics.

lou_brakant

All those tanks look great.
Slothy is that salt creep on the back, use a coat hanger wrapped with a napkin to get against the wall.
Can we post tanks pics in the works, Here is mine on the way 125gal

iechy

Broomer I'm sure if you pressed it in with your foot you could fit a little more in there:D looks great!
Here's mine up for four months