So it Begins...all 10 feet of it...

adee

so did it make it yet??? im hoping your having better luck than me. im still waiting for my tank to come

crypt keeper

Im in love all over again! Glad all is good with the Tank! Man that thing is badass!
Can you get inside of it or lay down next to it so we can get a feel for its true size?

ccampbell57

Quick size comparison, the overflow boxes are 24" long :) I'll do some size pics tomorrow.
Mike - I will definitely take you up that when I move it in a few weeks.

crypt keeper

That blue is sweet. The overflows being two feet long is unreal. They look tiny sitting there on the pictures. Unreal. Im sure you are happy. Congrats!

oceanlover

Oh Man Oh Man is that one sweet beauty! It's ENORMOUS!
How in the heck are you going to move it? Do you know how much it weighs?

ccampbell57

When it got here it was covered from head to toe, it was bullet proof.
Its a good thing I have "people" in AZ at bat for me ;)
As for getting this project started, we shall see. Because the tank arrived more than 4 months late, the basement project had to be delayed at least the same. So best case scenario is that this guy has fish in it by Fall.
In the meantime, I will continue my 180g QT and my new fish are on their way in there. I will post pics of the new guys playing with the big boys this weekend.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by ccampbell57
http:///forum/post/2946083
When it got here it was covered from head to toe, it was bullet proof.
Its a good thing I have "people" in AZ at bat for me ;)
As for getting this project started, we shall see. Because the tank arrived more than 4 months late, the basement project had to be delayed at least the same. So best case scenario is that this guy has fish in it by Fall.
In the meantime, I will continue my 180g QT and my new fish are on their way in there. I will post pics of the new guys playing with the big boys this weekend.
SLacker! The tank being delayed 4 months means you had all sorts of time to work on your basement! arrrrr.
o well, I guess it is ok. As long as you post tons of pictures, and let me swim in it...

small triggers

Yipppeeeeeee, awesome,, you should have that thing up and running by like tommarrow right? I mean with all the anticipation everything SHOULD be readdy right??? either way, good luck hope it goes fast.