So it Begins...all 10 feet of it...

peter1215

Impressive as always CC. So which one is the biggest fish? BTW..i decided on getting the personifer and kept the queen. I would also like to get a blue face after the personifer is out of qt. I'm just debating wether to get a juvi or adult blueface.

ccampbell57

The biggest fish is still the emperor. He is hands down the fattest longest and tallest fish. I bet though by the time the big tank is up and running the queen will be equal. The good news is that queen is very mellow.
When do I get to see the personifer? That is one that I will be adding next year some time.

peter1215

I'll take a picture of him this week. He's still in qt at my lfs . he keeps new fish in qt for three weeks with preventative meds at clients request . btw.. how many times a day do you feed your angels? my emperor has grown a lot this year but not so much the juvi queen. may be becuase she stays out of the emperor and blond nasos way during feeding since they are twice her size.

ccampbell57

Well one day after my birthday I get a present. The tank is FINALLY here!
It is sitting at the warehouse in Denver and it will be at my house Friday afternoon!
Cross your fingers for round # duex!

mboswell1982

Originally Posted by ccampbell57
http:///forum/post/2940367
Well one day after my birthday I get a present. The tank is FINALLY here!
It is sitting at the warehouse in Denver and it will be at my house Friday afternoon!
Cross your fingers for round # duex!
good luck man, happy late birthday, and i cant wait to see this bad boy all hooked up an ready to go

nw2salt08

Well, Happy belated Birthday to you! That's a great gift! lol Glad to see that it's finally here. Hope it's in great shape so you don't have to wait any longer. Congrats!

adee

:) ARE THEY THERE YET??? lol or is that mountain time which gives them another couple hours...