So, New tank......

oneradtek

thank you, secret....hmmm....dont mess with your tank as much as you want to. let it do its thing, just keep the three all balanced alk, ca and mg. i do water changes once every few weeks also

sweatervest13

I really like the simple approach. I have been trying to do that my self. I love the look of your tank. It would be cool to see some more of the inner workings ( I am sure you have posted pics before but maybe something changed).

oneradtek

all the info you are looking for will be within the 27 pages of my diary lol. but most likely within a few pages for this current tank

oneradtek

hey guys and gals, now that summer and my triathlon season has come to an end, i can concentrate on my tank again. I ended summer with a bad issue in my system. an ALK spike of a about 12.5 dkh over the period of a month or so im guessing. by the time it was realized, damage had begun. i will post pictures of some of the losses that i had and the bounce back process

oneradtek

quick actinic time montipora war pic...or more like a "mow-over"....the sunset prefers to just encrust over the rainbow

oneradtek

just a quick recent photo of the full tank, notice the void on the left where my giant frogspawn was....freed up a lot of room

oneradtek

It would only be appropriate of me to post a new recent picture of the tank after my BIG haul out and clean up of the aqua scape. I do check this periodically, so please comment if you wish! miss talking to all my buddies on here!

catc

Whoa! that's a big change. My boyfriend would be so jealous of your tank. We're starting with a 90 gal FOWLR, and he wants to go reef already.

Do you quarantine, or do you just ask the LFS to hold them for a little while?

Keep posting - This is very encouraging, and wonderful to see!