So, New tank......

kacey

Man, your BTA was a BEAST! Also, what is this awesome little guy below? Another anemone?
Originally Posted by oneradtek
http:///forum/post/2829274

I really enjoyed reading through this thread and getting spoiled with watching months of progress happen in the span of 30 minutes. ;)

oneradtek

it was a baby hot pink bubble tip anemone, but i got it when it wasnt doing so good. it never made it. yea my bta was a beast, and i was lucky it never moved. it got sold for 160$ and was super heavy lol, i still have a clone of it in my tank

oneradtek

HELLO EVERYONE, sorry for the lack of posts, but ive been busy on -- posting. I just added a new octopus skimmer to the system and everything is still going well. ill post pix soon

tru conch

awesome progression throughout the years. makes me want to set up a large reef tank again. thanks for sharing and for the BA photos

oneradtek

ok i must keep this blog going , i guess!

i bought a new tank everyone! i upgraded to a 100 gallon miracles rimless tank 6 ft long, 18" deep and 18" high. This tank will have a canopy hanging over my tank suspended from the ceiling with wires. i already have been making some preparations, such as building the canopy, moving my thermostat, re-enforcing the floor. the official start of this will happen next week, i cant wait! many things are goign to change!

gemmy

cool tank...and your dog has the same markings as my dog. what kind of dog? I have a sheltie mix.

oneradtek

haha not my dog, but its a sheltie.

yea the tank dimension is very uncommon, should be a nice one, and so here it starts! wish me luck haha

oneradtek

YEAaaaaa, so ive done some interesting things since i posted last time, heres my NEW Miracles aquariums Toronto. 72"x18"x18" 100 gallon starphire rimless tank. Pretty unorganized right now but itll be better soon.
talk to you all soon