So who is your college football team?!?

crypt keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionicarm http:///forum/thread/379966/so-who-is-your-college-football-team/80#post_3307378
I go to high school football games because my daughter is a cheerleader at her school. I went to high school games four years prior because my other daughter was in the Marching Band. What's your point? I could care less about your house or where you live. You stated I was 'poor' just because I didn't want to waste $300 on myself just to go watch a college ball game. I countered that I'm hardly in financial despair, and would rather spend my discretionary income on something that has value. Don't know what a lowlife puke is? Look in the mirror.

Actually I know quite a bit about those institutions. Considering I work at an Air Force facility, I associate with Air Force Academy graduates on a daily basis. West Point? I have a relative who graduated from there, and have a couple of associates on staff that graduated from that fine institution. What else you got? Do I know the definiton of fragged? Apparently so, since you know what I meant. If your brother walks around with the same attitude as you at West Point, he won't even make it to graduation, so he won't have to worry about getting 'fragged'. Considering you graduated from some unknown college in West Va., I'm curious as to your infatuation with Bosie St. (or did I miss that snide comment earlier in the post)? Keep trying Crypt. When it comes to insults and comebacks, I'll take you to the carpet all day.

You need to back off right now. You dont need to sit back on your computer talking about family members getting killed. How much of an asshole do you really need to be? I kept it between us. Grown adults or well so I thought. You're attacking a child. I hope you feel awesome. I hope you sleep better at night. Dont worry about what my brother does. Im not talking about your family am I? All this other hoopla was fun and games. I laughed my at how mad you were getting. I know you were gtting made because you expressed murder on My brother. Now you crossed a line that should had never been crossed. You dont see me attacking your slut daughter who is sucking a seniors dick behind the bleachers when daddy isnt around do you? But I can. I havent well because thats just a dick move, You my friend have zero class. Any clownshoe can talk a big game on a saltwaterfish fourm. This thread has gone from favorite college team to you think my brother will get killed in the army. Maybe karma will kick in and you will get hit by a bus.

for anybody who doesnt know what Fragged is

In the U.S. military, fragging
refers to the act of attacking a superior officer in one's chain of command with the intent to kill that officer. = Murder.