some pics of new 375.

D

dboy999

ive had several post latley in the diy section so hopefully everyone back there will get to see these also..here some shots of my 375 its about a month old the fuge is a 120 then a 100 stock tank,an a 75 sump..feed the 375 mt.the fuge,sump an stock tank bin running for about 2 1/2 montrhs with all the live rock..for anyone with intrested a posted just about every step along th way awhile back can search for my name if intrested well here is some shots......

D

dboy999

there more fish an somemore coral a bit tired...let me know what ya think....

new-b1

what a set up. :cheer: :cheer: if you dont mind me asking how much time do you have invested. I am getting ready to buy my first set up next mounth, I am looking at getting a 65gal to start because of room in the house.

D

dboy999

well i have alot of time invested ..but ive learned in the past with smaller tanks put the time an effort an do everything perfect ..an much less time later fixing problems an issues....i have a few more fish an corals just sick of taking pics an resizing an all ill add more eventually...

D

dboy999

its my basement...the unfinshed area of the basement...aka.."fishroom"

acrylic51

Nice Job Dboy999!!!!! Any full tank shots?? Have you noticed any shadowing affects with the different wattages of MH?