some pics of new 375.

mbowker

Im glad to see your back up and running. Everything looks great. You have to email me and let me know where you got the corals, they look great.

youngsalt

Wow, great setup! So am I understanding you correctly when i say 670G total? wow. I really like how you used the room behind it as a fish room also btw. I cant wait until I get out of this apartment, I will definately be copying your design,hehe.

D

dboy999

heres a few pics was bored got this cool bird wrasse,the ridiciouls growth of macro in my fuge i cut about 8 inches of cheto out everyother day ..an the grape calurpa is about 4 inces thick all acroos the botton its growin great ..i think i might let the fuge just fill up the whole thing with macro.. an a few more pics ...

celacanthr

dont bird wrasse eat coral?
great tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :happyfish :happyfish
:jumping: :jumping:

funkyman

These people have obviously never heard of "nano tanks". Start whatever size tank you want to. They tried to tell me the same thing, and I've had a 50 gallon going for almost a year now.

D

dboy999

no they dont if you have a tank of this size..i have a dragon wrasse also...hermits need to watch out for them but all is well..there my two favorite ..i have two very large coral banded shrimp also that they dont touch an emeralds an such...they mess with the hermits though here an there...