some pics of new 375.

D

dboy999

the top pic is a full pic but from the side...i cant get a total full frontal pic ..its too big an my wall wont let me back up anymore to fit the whole thing in the pic

bluephi115

dont need need more swim room for a tang??
IM KIDDING! haha. Im just so used to seeing people posting nano tanks talking about all the tangs they are getting and then everyone beating them haha.
looks great man!

kdogg721

I noticed you have an elephant ear mushroom (or giant cup mushroom). I have an 13" one in my 45 gallon taking up a lot of space.
Do you ever have problems with it eating your shrimp or fish? They are known to do that.

D

dboy999

ive heard there able to eat fish ,,but from what i hear its a slow process of them closing ontop of the fish to trap it.so most fish can get away easy before there trapped...one thing i have noticed though none of the fish really go near it ..i guess they know .....growing very fast also ....as for the tang thig i hear ya..some people put like 4 tangs in a 55..thats like touture for the fish...i just bought a blonde naso actually floating it now..an just placed an order for an achilles..then i think im good on fish for awhile...one of these days ill take all fish pics an the remaing coral i dident post yet

tombonius

im interested in yer plumbing. How do you have the water returns going back into the tank? it's hard to tell from the pic. Thanks

lennon

Hey, I am getting ready to do a 65 tank too....I am feeling blue lately about it because it seems like everyone is trying to talk me out of it. They say how much of a pain in the but saltwater tanks are and how the 65 is too small and everything will die. I want it sooooo badly though and want to prove them all wrong! I just want to hear from someone that has this size and has had lots of success with it. How are you going to choose the different items for it? I want to make sure I get the best of the best for the tank..
Bella

lennon

Originally Posted by new-b1
what a set up. :cheer: :cheer: if you dont mind me asking how much time do you have invested. I am getting ready to buy my first set up next mounth, I am looking at getting a 65gal to start because of room in the house.

Sorry, I posted something for you here...did you get it?

carshark

great tank!!!

what other fish do you have besides the clown and the naso? im building a 265 in my new house between the living room and the den...probably more along the way of fish....
i have a suitable QT ready for it that i use right now as my main tank 75 gall. cant wait. :happyfish

nomad

Dboy999, what did you do about the y to the fuge? I feel like someone tore out the last chapter of my mystery novel.

D

dboy999

i did nothing left it the way it is just controlled the flow with the ball valves......but i would definetly recomend flipping it the other way...i may flip mine one of theses days..

D

dboy999

no actually blended perfectly...from left to right i have ...a 10k 250w,400watt 14k,a 400w 10k,a400watt 14k,then a 250w 10k.....blended ver well also with the vho's,,4 4 foot 110 watt antinics

D

dholmblad

Your fuge is bigger then my main tank:(.
What can I say, it is truly amaizing.