Short story: My fish keep dying, water parameters are spot on, even better than good. LFS told me to test for stray voltage. I bought a volt meter, and narrowed it down to my powerheads. Both of my powerheads are about a year old, and they both show movement on my volt meter when plugged in. What do I do? Is is possible that both of my powerheads are bad? I have the Hydro Korilia (spelled way wrong) And there both less than a year old. Somebody please help me, I'm seriously about to give up on the aquarium, and I really don't want to.