something i've noticed about peoples answers on this site

darth tang

Originally Posted by jdragunas
Well, by your reasoning, adding fish food to the tank to cycle is also cruel... as even flakes include some sort of sea life, such as shrimp, squid, and others.
Hmmm... in that case, having LR is cruel as well... At one point in time (whether it be transporting it from the beach to the store, or the store to you), something on it dies... that is the unnecessary death of many colonies of bacteria and microorganisms...
We just shouldn't have fish tanks at all!!!!!
That is my point...there is no way around the "cruelty" aspect. No matter how you do it at some point animal "cruelty" and death was involved. Atleast with the cycling with fish aspect you can see if you actually kill the fish unlike the other options where you know the creature has already been suffocated or ground up or killed. Like I said....the debate about the cruelty involved is actually dumb when you trully think on it.

keleighr

Yep that is it....you know when your 5-6 years old it sounds like Twickie! Or was I 8???? Shoot to dang old to remember back that far!

keleighr

jd totally looks like she loves her babies!! Just look at the sweet picture she has of her Geico (?) sitting in her hand all cozy

darth tang

Yeah, but JD has issues that haven't been dealt with yet also.................She finds snail entertaining...that should tell you something.

keleighr

My husband is MEAN!!!!
He is trying to make me get rid of babies!!! Won't move to a new house unless I get rid of them!!!!!!
NEVER...................................NEVER..........................................NEVER!!!

darth tang

Originally Posted by keleighr
My husband is MEAN!!!!
He is trying to make me get rid of babies!!! Won't move to a new house unless I get rid of them!!!!!!
NEVER...................................NEVER..........................................NEVER!!!

I keep reading this statement and can't figure out if you have a subsciption to Playboy or Penthouse. Either way...you got issues, just not sure how many.

keleighr

Originally Posted by Darth Tang
I keep reading this statement and can't figure out if you have a subsciption to Playboy or Penthouse. Either way...you got issues, just not sure how many.

Are you a doctor cause you totally try to analyze folks like you are!

keleighr

Playboy or Penthouse?????????????????????? Totally lost me on this one.
I was talking about my pets you goob.
WOW there are some perverted folks on here!!

keleighr

The only issues that I truly have (since you seem to interested!!) is that I do not have enough $$$ to support my shopping habits!!!