sponge too big for tank! (goes very off topic)

M

mr.bubble

No. i do not have ADD. I will cut the sponge. it will probably grow back in a month or two. I am willing to sell this sponge to anyone who is interested in it. i grows too fast. And i have to idmite, most of the comments i make are VARY STUPID!

M

mr.bubble

I forgot, the sponge didnt grow 16 in a day, it grew quarter inch every other day. i'm not too good at math.
PS, anybody want the sponge?

wamp

P.S.... I should not have said your questions and comments were stupid. I appoligize for that... But I still think your full of it..

M

mr.bubble

YOUR RIGHT! i'm full of it! everybody says to me that same thing!
PS, my comments are stupid! :D

toddius

I'd take that sponge off your hands if the price is right. Got any pics. E-mail me therealtoddius@hotmail.com ;)

M

mr.bubble

Well, its 8:00 are time,TIME TO CUT THE SPONGE!!!! I really wish spongebob can see this!

katara

Ok..I'll pull your ho-card..I'm about 20 minutes from you and will gladly drive over and pay you the cash for your no light needing,miraculously fast growing sponge..let me know..tic/toc,tic/toc..

M

mr.bubble

Thanks for the offer! when can you come buy and how much are you willing to pay? just wait a bit and let me see if toddius emails me. if he doesnt or is not willing to drive, its all yours! maby you can come buy next week?

katara

well, what do you think is fair?Since you paid fifty and are not so happy with its abundant growth you let me know ,ok..I'm sure it won't be a problem(since I'll be saving on s/h)

taku

I just want to know exactly what kind of red sponge it is so I can buy one :D
you said red tree sponge?

M

mr.bubble

It is a branching red tree sponge. grows out like a tree! VERY COOL!

saltylake

Are you guys kidding me that you are actually buying this story? I have never meet a person that was actually able to sustain a sponge.... THEY DIE becuase they all touch the AIR!!!

M

mr.bubble

I have recentlly had my hammar coral split. very interesting site to see the hammar splitting! I just cut the spong down to 2 feet. now i have a 1 foot sponge! This 1 foot spong has never touched air! i just placed it at the opposite end of tank. i can make alot of money with this sponge! i can now sell my 1 foot sponge for $50! and when my bigger sponge grows back, i can sell it again! I can make i huge bissnuss called, Mr.Bubbles sponges! Whoops!I have been day dreaming again! but really, now i have another 1 foot sponge! Any more takers for the sponges? whoever pays the most will get the sponge! i could send you a pic of it...in the next two weeks!

blondenaso1

I can't take Mr. Bubbles anymore!! He gets the nonsense-post-lifetime-acheivement award for the most assinign(sp?) and unbelievable posts possible by any member of this BB.
Congratulations!

M

mr.bubble

Saltylake, this sponge never touched air and i think they are one of the most easyest things to take care of! When i got it my lfs made sure that it never touched air. But of course the part that is sticking out of the water has touched air. but i dont think that is going to harm the part of the sponge that never touched air. i just cut off the dead part. exuess me but the new sponge is 6 inches, not 12 becuase i just cut off the dead part of the sponge. I got 1 queston, WHY DOES EVERYBODY THINK MY POST ARE FAKE!? I

M

mr.bubble

Saltylake, this sponge never touched air and i think they are one of the most easyest things to take care of! When i got it my lfs made sure that it never touched air. But of course the part that is sticking out of the water has touched air. but i dont think that is going to harm the part of the sponge that never touched air. i just cut off the dead part. exuess me but the new sponge is 6 inches, not 12 becuase i just cut off the dead part of the sponge. I got 1 queston, WHY DOES EVERYBODY THINK MY POST ARE FAKE!? I got some pics of the new anem for clown to prove to you that i was not fake. OK. i dont want to turn this into a protest of Mr.Bubble. so back to my topic.
sencerilly,
Mr.bubble

M

mr.bubble

OK! LOOK! WHAT THE HELL CAN I DO TO PROVE TO YOU I AM NOT A FAKE!? I AM ALL READY SELLING THE SPONGE SO AT LEAST ONE PESON CAN SEE THAT I AM NOT A FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: